• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

anyone want a beer?

Started by bigben, March 14, 2008, 07:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

I collected all the beer I had from this summer with mix packs and this is whats left.  who wants to have a party?

here is a cream ale I made for those lighter beer drinkers.  kinda came out a little too fruity for style but the next batch I am useing different yeast.  it is actually lighter in color then the pic shows.  I call this mudweiser.

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Silencer

YOU'RE MY BESTEST FRIEND !!!!   :eyebrow:   

at the moment I'm sipping a beer  brewed in NY state. Genesee  :hahaha:

Mudwieser  :yoyo:

bigben

you would like that cream ale because it is a slitghtly fuity version of what you are drinkin.  best of all it takes 20 bucks to brew 2.5 cases of it.  another thing I did not mention is I have 20 gallons of beer in kegs sitting in the kegerator.  I should be set till the middle of summer now. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hawks Feather

MDM

Bills Custom Calls

Sure seems like alot of beer for one person heck ya lets party
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Silencer

If I recall, he was gonna bring his brew to the LBL for yall.

Bob D

I'de have one with you but i gave it up for Lent. Not long before it's over and then i will have one with you. That looks like an interesting collection of different beers. Nothing like a cold beer !
Bob

Bopeye

Quote from: Silencer on March 14, 2008, 07:33:55 PM
If I recall, he was gonna bring his brew to the LBL for yall.

:yahoo: 

That means I have to bring my "cough medicine". Can't stand to hear Bill and James get croupy.... :wink:  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Im can't deal with all those fancy types of beer. I tried a few of them once and I was able to shit through a screen door at 40 yards the next day.

I like my budlight...
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

MI VHNTR

bigben, that beer looks awful inviting. I'm sitting here sipping a glass of my homemade grape wine.  I make it from the grapes that I grow in my garden. I've got over 30 gallons of it sitting in the basement. If gas gets too high....MI VHNTR
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

Bills Custom Calls

Atta Boy Dr Bopeye!!! :yoyo: :roflmao: :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

bigben

yep I will definately be bringin home brew down to the lbl. 

jim depending on the bottle ya might have doomed yourself from the start.  depending on who it was they carbonate beer by adding a premesured amount of sugar back to the finished fermenting beer and that in turn starts fementation again.  fermentation makes co2 which carbs the beer.  if ya drink it outta the bottle then ya will get yeast which will effect the taste of the beer along with giving you the chits and one good thing is ya don't get hungover.  yeast is full of vitam b which curbs alchols affect the next mornin.  once your system gets used to it you are fine.  maybe ya just got a sensitive system? 

this winter I was at a hunt that a guy brought 3 gallons of homemade wine.  between I think 10 of us it was gone in two nights.  ol bootmud knows about that wine he was at that hunt.  good stuff indeed. 

FinsnFur

I dont know if I drank it out of the bottle or not, but I ended up with a yeast infection.  :laf:

Ok...that was just gross. And I am kidding :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Any dark stout ambeers or ales in there? I'll rush right down.  :biggrin:

bigben

vvarmitr

Now you guys know why I call Ben Little Buddy.   :innocentwhistle:

Geeze Ben, I guess you & I aren't the only craft beer/micro brewery beer drinkers here after all.  :shck:

Wish you could join me Wed. or Thurs. at the Brewhouse.  Great Lakes Brewery has their Blackout Stout avallable.  :highclap:  :eyebrow:  :biggrin:

Of course it would be to tough on those Lager Light light weights.   :rolleye:
:laf:

Show 'em the pix of the Red Fox Ale ya made.  :biggrin:

bigben

here ya go vic

this is a east coast american amber ale that I make called Red Fox tALE

yucca

Looks good I could sure use a pint of that right now.

Todd Rahm

If'n ya can't see through it,...............................................drink it.  :biggrin: