• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Knight & Hale's New Predator Call

Started by THO Game Calls, April 10, 2008, 07:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuipdog

I look at the K&H call and I think Bonker!! I believe it looks like it and do I believe they copied it, YES. I do agree with Ladobe that we are all just playing with designs of the past and none of us invented our calls 100%. If you honestly look at all the goose, duck, predator calls, and others the shape may be the same or similar, but it is the sound and the subtleties that make the difference.You can buy a chunk of plastic and rubber that looks like a bonker, but it will never and I mean NEVER hold a candle to the craftsmanship, finish, and sound of a TRUE bonker!!!!

If you want to see a couple of calls that have been copied  over and over by custom call makers and production call makers, look at turkey slates and turkey box calls . Now those are overcopied by everyone!!

Kuipdog

Maybe they should have done an internet search to find out if someone was already making that style of call?? Naahhh that would have been to easy!!! (heavy sarcasm here!!)

Jeb

Wow  :holdon:  , for a minute there I thought this was one of those western forums I used to read on a few years ago. Ok maybe I'll wakeup and find it was only a  :whew:  dream.  Al and George , if i didnt know better I'd swear you two were brothers.
Btw Al I too can see where your coming from on that copied call.  Ok back to my hole .
                                             Jeb

alscalls

AL,
I believe they stole the Bonker and I sent them a letter.
I hope someday to be half the call maker you are and if you need anything else just name it.
Someone has clearly stolen this idea and it is a moral tragedy I feel it is probably some so called pro staffer trying to make a name for himself or an engineer right out of school that has not learned any real morals yet. Your work speaks more than any hot air in any forum.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

THO Game Calls

Don't jump to conclusions about Yotehunter74 because he is a pro staffer for K & H.  He told me that the call was already a prototye when he started with them.   I believe him.  He is  a member here, and a fellow call maker so I have to give him the benefit of doubt.

George, maybe someday you can come up and I can show you around my wood shop and maybe someday I can come down and you can show me around the woods ????

Krusty - you will always be Krusty.   

LALALALLAALALALALLLALALLALLALALALAL  I CAN'T HERE YOU    :bowingsmilie:  just kidding of course.

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bopeye

KRUSTY? ABRASIVE?  :doh2: :roflmao:

I believe Krusty was one of the first ones I ever sparred with on the www. I took stuff personal back then....... :eyebrownod:

Krusty is just krusty. He's made a profession on the web being the devil's advocate.........God love 'em.  :wink:

I've read his nonsense for years, but learned several years ago not to engage in them..........different ways of thinking can never align well enough to even understand the differences. I guess I just broke my own rule. Oh well........he'll say something I guess. Then I'll go back to not taking any of this crap to serious............  :yahoo:

By the way guys. I woke up this morning missing one of my nuts. If you see one rolling around that's the size of a grapefruit would you mind calling me and letting me know where he's lurking. Whatever you do, don't pick him up. It takes a heck of a man to pack him around........  ;yes;  :laugh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Size of a grapefruit?  :roflmao:

I'm sure it just got lost in the carpeting. May find it in the vacuum cleaner bag.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Troy Walter

Krustyklimber

Al,

True enough... I will always be me, that doesn't mean I'm always right, or wrong, though.

Looks like I'm not alone in that, you're still you, dude.  :hahaha: :argh:

It's a weird "friendship" you and I have...

At least both of us still have our senses of humor. :wink:

Bopeye,

Do I know you?

"I believe Krusty was one of the first ones I ever sparred with on the www. I took stuff personal back then......."

Doesn't sound like it went well for you, sorry man. :shrug:

Professional? I wish I had a nickle for every time I got in a scrap, and a dime for every one of you I got in one with...
Nope I'm strictly amateur, but I hope to make the big leagues someday! :eyebrownod:

Save yourself some trouble, rarely, if ever, take what I say very seriously!

Krusty

Bopeye

Quote from: Krustyklimber on April 12, 2008, 02:42:35 PM

Bopeye,

Do I know you?

"I believe Krusty was one of the first ones I ever sparred with on the www. I took stuff personal back then......."

Doesn't sound like it went well for you, sorry man. :shrug:

Krusty

It didn't go bad Krusty so don't gloat too much.  :nono: We agreed to disagree back in the early days of PM.

Whether you know me or not.........it'll be okay. Don't take much of what I say serious either....... :eyebrownod:

Carry on rock climber.......carry on...... :wink:

KySongDog

Don't ya just love group hugs.   :eyebrownod:   Next Bop and Krusty will be takin warm showers together.   :roflmao:

Semp

WhiteHare

Now that's a site I don't think I'm ready for..... :sad3:
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Bopeye

Semp and Whitehare have earned something I haven't given out in awhile.......... :biggrin:

BITE ME!!!

Krustyklimber

Bopeye,

I wasn't gloating, you said you took it personal... and to me, that's not well, no matter the outcome.
I'll say it again, sorry.

That's not bragging, it's called an apology.

Take it or leave it.

Semp,

I don't do hugs... my mom gets one, on Mother's Day, if she's lucky ...and that's it!

So I definitely don't do group hugs... :noway:

Krusty

Bopeye

It's been four or five years now Krusty, so I can assure you I'm over it.  :sneer:

However, if that's your idea of an apology you can stick it in your ass......... :biggrin:

Now go ahead and run that piehole some more. I figured if you were gonna keep running your damn mouth I'd give you a reason.......  :eyebrow: :roflmao:

Oh and you can BITE ME on top of that.........  :yahoo: :laugh2:

KySongDog

Well, looks like the group hugs and the warm showers are over.   :roflmao:

We're back to normal.   :biggrin:

Semp

HaMeR

QuoteBy the way guys. I woke up this morning missing one of my nuts. If you see one rolling around that's the size of a grapefruit

You really otta see the Dr about that Bop!!  :laf: :laf:  Unless you got grape FRUIT & grape NUTS confused again!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sorry Bop!! This is your story & you can tell it any way you want buddy!!  :biggrin:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

It was something along those lines.......... :laf:

Been looking in the vacuum bag like Jimbo suggested....... :biggrin:

Krustyklimber

"It's been four or five years now Krusty, so I can assure you I'm over it. "

Really? Then why did you even mention it, and why can't you let it go? :hahaha:

Krusty

Bopeye

That's LAME. Try again.  :roflmao: :laugh2: :yahoo:

WhiteHare

I feel like I have made the grade now...

My own personal ......

Quote from: Bopeye on April 12, 2008, 06:34:34 PM
Semp and Whitehare have earned something I haven't given out in awhile.......... :biggrin:

BITE ME!!!

Thanks Bop. :thumb2:
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com