• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

got busted

Started by LORDDAL, June 06, 2008, 11:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

well decided since I had to work midnight anyway I came into work early and slipped out with a buddy of mine and the black set our first set we heard a few way off answering one yote was really givein us what for we were set up in a clearing about half way up the mountain so we decided to move to the top. got up on top of a nice long flat and waited a little to let things quiet back down gave a few barks and howls and then a distress followed up with barks and howls heard a few off in the holler. when suddenly I howled and barked a seiries and within 100 yards of us yote spoke back but he must have seen our security truck cause after he answered  we heard something tearin through the brush and then scilence darn busted oh well maybe tomorrow we will get him.
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

alscalls

Sounds like fun, Dont hit em too often in the same area. I have made that mistake :confused: I hear the fawns are dropping and puppy cries are working good right now but I have been too sick to go. :sad:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

LORDDAL

we went out again tonight and had em all fired up at 1130 i had to head on into work had one answering really good and we were in a parkinglot after i headed in my buddy was patroling and saw our answering yote heading across the golf course headin right to where we were darn had it comin in and had to go to work  :rolleye: he said as soon as the light hit it it took off in high gear was a fairlly nice sized yote too well we are going to give em a few nights off then hit em again on the full moon that should be interesting
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff