Started by KySongDog, June 18, 2008, 06:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

I am beginning to lose faith in our legal system.   :nono:

Semp

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368206,00.html

Woman Sues Victoria's Secret, Claims Injury From Defective Thong

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Los Angeles woman claims she was injured by her Victoria's Secret thong, prompting her to sue the underwear manufacturer.

The plaintiff in the case, Macrida Patterson, 52, attributed the May 2007 injury to a Victoria's Secret "low-rise v-string," according to a court document posted on The Smoking Gun.

Patterson's lawyer told The Smoking Gun that a "design problem" caused a decorative metallic piece on the underwear to fly up and hit Patterson in the eye while she was putting the underwear on.

Patterson's product liability lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court last week.

The Smoking Gun reported that, prior to the lawsuit, officials from Victoria's Secret had asked to see the offending underwear but were refused by Patterson's lawyer.

Silencer

I recall reading about someone suing over a bra  last year.  May have been the same company.

Too bad they dont show a pic, maybe she wasnt designed to wear a thong  :laf:

Hawks Feather

Since it was in California, she was probably trying to get beautiful for her lesbo wedding.   :puke:

Jerry

Bopeye

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 18, 2008, 07:29:46 AM
Since it was in California, she was probably trying to get beautiful for her lesbo wedding.   :puke:

Jerry

:puke: :puke: :puke: :holdon:  Glad I haven't eaten yet. There'd be cheerios everywhere.  :sneer:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

bootmud

:shck: :shck: :shck:

There's no lezbos in California is there?? :nofgr:

:laf:bootmud :laf:
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

Rick223

Quote from: bootmud on June 18, 2008, 07:23:48 PM
:shck: :shck: :shck:

There's no lezbos in California is there?? :nofgr:

:laf:bootmud :laf:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

nastygunz

SPEAKING OF LESBOS...i saw somewhere that the folks from the actual  island of llesbos are suing to make people not use the term lesbian because its defaming their island!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BBC NEWS | Europe | Lesbos islanders dispute gay name
May 1, 2008 ... Campaigners on the Greek island of Lesbos are to go to court in an attempt to stop a gay rights organisation from using the term "lesbian". ...

DirtyDog

Quote from: Semp on June 18, 2008, 06:43:17 AM
The Smoking Gun reported that, prior to the lawsuit, officials from Victoria's Secret had asked to see the offending underwear but were refused by Patterson's lawyer.

Did they want to see her in the underwear?  :innocentwhistle: