• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bull Stool

Started by nastygunz, July 27, 2008, 09:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I was thinking about getting a Bull Stool hunting seat, anyone have one or any reviews of one? :readthis:

vvarmitr

Bull Stool?  :confused:

I've slipped in a couple of them, hauled a many to the field, but I never thought to use one as a seat!  :wo:
Is it like a cover sent thing?  :shrug:

I could send you a sample of the ones around here.  I'll have to check w/ USPS & see if there is any trouble sending a stool sample through the mail.  :eyebrownod:

George Ackley

hold up with my big a$$ on it

Been using it for ever and love it

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

Bopeye

Awesome George!! Having a hard time seeing the stool though.........not sure why.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

vvarmitr, u do that and ill get you some fresh meadow muffins from here :eyebrow:....george what kind of pistol is that your holding?..and thanks for the review ! :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

While I am not real sure, I think the pistol is an AR with a short stock.

Jerry

alscalls

"pistol" ....... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: It does look small ya may want to have that looked at ........ :innocentwhistle:
I like the fence decorations. :eyebrownod:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

George Ackley

you don't need to see it Popeye just that it holds me comfortably,
:eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:

weedwalker

Quote from: alscalls on July 27, 2008, 05:43:21 PM
"pistol" ....... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: It does look small ya may want to have that looked at ........ :innocentwhistle:
I like the fence decorations. :eyebrownod:

I don't think it's the AR that's small. George is just a big o'le boy. :eyebrownod:

George Ackley

northern coyote

whats that? a rifle scope AND a red dot? :yoyo: man, you got it all covered, all you need now is one of them 870 12ga mounts the army has
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

nastygunz

thats a nice lookin rig...the pistol question was a joke cuz it looks like a toy in Georges hand :wink:

MDM

I use a milk crate with a cushion and i bet it works just as good  :eyebrow:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on July 27, 2008, 08:29:42 PM
thats a nice lookin rig...the pistol question was a joke cuz it looks like a toy in Georges hand :wink:

I thought you were kidding, but it was too good to pass up.  And yes, it does look small.

Jerry

coycaller

Who killed all them critters and was nice enough to let ya have a hero shot with em George.  :laf:

George Ackley

milk crate don't work so well for guys with bad knees ,,it sits to close to the ground, hard to sit on and get back up..

I was on my way down to the ranch and the truck in front of me must of been full of trappers , when they went around the ben they lost some of there loud ,

So I stopped for a quick photo,,,glenn guess showed me that trick  ,,, WHAT :confused: :biggrin:

Silencer

Also ever try sitting on a milk crate when its below zero out ?  they become brittle and you end up on yer keester.

wv_yoter

Quote from: George Ackley on July 27, 2008, 01:39:13 PM

Hey George are those critters from your first trip to Red House Lake twenty years ago. :roflmao:
Jason

George Ackley

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

yes i been going there alot ever since glenn gave me pointer on the deer hunting there :laf:

my mentor Glenn said i should add that I used  Remington 223, with federal bullets and was wearing my rocky boot with my primos hand call and FOXPRO elec,

got love Red House Lake  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Silencer

not to swing the subject but doe permits go out friday George !!!