• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Three Headed Snake at Camp

Started by bootmud, July 27, 2008, 08:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bootmud

Actually there were four sticking their heads out of that hole but I could only get a pic of 3 of them at once.

Spent the weekend doing some camp chores with my father.  Over the last few trips Dad did a whole bunch of painting on the exterior of the camp plus we washed and waxed, that's right waxed the entire camp.  Dad says he heard the Armour All will keep the mill dew off the camp.  Guess we'll find out now.  Here's a pic of the relaxation after a hard days work.

Here's the view into the thick mountain behind camp from the back patio.

We always eat over the fire in the evenings.  Sat eve we had turkey breast from his spring gobbler, baked beans and a salad.  He forgot the potatoes. :)

Thanks for looking. 

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

DirtyDog

Looks like even though you worked all weekend, you still had a pretty good time.  :sneer:

weedwalker

Quote from: bootmud on July 27, 2008, 08:37:09 PM
Actually there were four sticking their heads out of that hole but I could only get a pic of 3 of them at once.

That's probably just the tip of the iceburg. There could be hundreds of em in there. :shck: :biggrin:

coyote101

bootmud,

I'd love to have a place like your camp. I'd have to do something about the snakes though!

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Looks like a good time...all except those snakes. Kinda gives me the woolies. i hate them things.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bootmud

Thanks guys.  Yea, I don't mind a snake or two but I think it's time for a bit of herd management myself. :sneer:   However dad gets a kick out of watching them so I let em alone.

I certainly hope there isn't hundreds of em in there. :shck:  lol

Thanks,  bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

MDM

5 SHOTS

Look at the bright side. There are not any mice in there.  :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Hawks Feather

That camp looks like one that even my wife  would enjoy - assuming she didn't see the snakes.  Why not just seal over the  hole and see where they appear?   :biggrin:

Jerry

coycaller

They look like they are what I/we always called water snakes/garter snakes/garden snakes/grass snakes. Harmless little guys. But yes, a snake, ANY snake, will give most normal people the woolies at first glance.

vvarmitr

Quote from: Hawks Feather on July 28, 2008, 09:26:44 AM
  Why not just seal over the  hole and see where they appear?   :biggrin:
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:   :hahaha: Jerry

bootmud

Quote from: vvarmitr on July 28, 2008, 03:38:01 PM
Quote from: Hawks Feather on July 28, 2008, 09:26:44 AM
  Why not just seal over the  hole and see where they appear?   :biggrin:
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:   :hahaha: Jerry

I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon.  You know I always wondered what that hole in the floor below my bed was. :confused:

:laf:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

vvarmitr

That sure is a sweet place ya got there.
Coyote Kate & I  would love to have a cabin in the Heart's Content area.  ;yes;  :thumb2: