Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

Quotethese guys are funny as hell and seem like they are all real good friends with each other and like a family but damn after seeing all this venom and threats and counter threats  I am really surprised how some folks feel about others on here.

Most of the guys are like family and at times like family they have a few spats and disagreements. This time of year is when it usually happens. When the cool weather hits it should calm down and all will be well. If it were not for moderating I  would not have read as far as I have.

Come on cool weather!

nastygunz, You have been on here long enough and I have read enough of your post to consider you part of the family here.
After seeing the size of your guns I suppose you take care of family problems early on :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

alscalls

Sorry I did not see the photos yet........

I will try and be good........:roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

alscalls

AL

nastygunz

CCP I have a whole fleet of guns, 6 brothers haha, I am not into all that threatening and blah blah blah stuff, if someone came up to me and tried something good luck...BUT me, id rather be flyrodding, or reading or something fun, damn I hope nobody finds out I have a library card  :wink:....i can understand the guys might be heading into rut haha, im dying to get into some cold weather hunting....its dead all summer then all at once, small game, fall turkey, big game, waterfowl, etc then theres not enough time in the week to hit everything... :yoyo:

alscalls

My neck is swelling..........I thought I was getting a chub........ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

browning204

do you really have a library card?? oh my God when we go hunting, are you going to try and explain the Dewy decimel system to me while on stand???

Bopeye

Well Heck, nobody can say this hasn't been entertaining, to say the very least.  :roflmao: :laf: :yahoo: :thumb2: :laugh2: ;yes; :laugh3: :panties: :corn:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

Quote from: browning204 on August 10, 2008, 10:24:17 PM
do you really have a library card?? oh my God when we go hunting, are you going to try and explain the Dewy decimel system to me while on stand???
HOW THE HELL CAN I TEACH YOU IT IF YOU CANT EVEN SPELL IT????.... :innocentwhistle:....CONCORD PUBLIC LIBRARY ROCKS!!!!! :yoyo:

nastygunz

CCP

Quote.CONCORD PUBLIC LIBRARY ROCKS!!!!!

Didn't now you were in Concord. My mother in law lives there and me and the wife will be there this spring. Hope to meet you, Mike and Al.

Mike told me how cold it gets there so I wont be making it till spring. I was thinking more on the lines of a round of beers instead of going to the library.

Jim being from Alabama I have trouble reading glad you put the pictures up I can keep up alot better know.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

browning204

Quote from: nastygunz on August 10, 2008, 10:29:52 PM
Quote from: browning204 on August 10, 2008, 10:24:17 PM
HOW THE HELL CAN I TEACH YOU IT IF YOU CANT EVEN SPELL IT????.... :innocentwhistle:....CONCORD PUBLIC LIBRARY ROCKS!!!!! :yoyo:

I know, trying to spell that word made me sweat!!! :whew:

Dude, it is late and my Banana split is wearing off.

browning204

Quote from: CCP on August 10, 2008, 10:41:13 PM
Quote.CONCORD PUBLIC LIBRARY ROCKS!!!!!

Jim being from Alabama I have trouble reading glad you put the pictures up I can keep up alot better know.

Now that is wicked funny!!!  :roflmao:

A round of beers would be good!!!

But Nasty will just have a Shirley temple since he will be getting straight back to the library! :roflmao:

Tjones

I know I am against cats in the house
A tracker who hopes to read all the track offers must be astute during discovery and reasonable during interpretation.  Gerry Blair

nastygunz

The Library is close to Margaritas, Cheers, etc  :wink:.....and Brownings buying :yoyo:

CCP

Quoteand Brownings buying

I will for sure be there.  You all heard it right here browning is buying :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

browning204

I will buy, seriously!!!

Especially if CCP comes up!!!

Plus, I wanna see nasty all buzzed up and talking about all the HOT librarians!!!!!!

coyote101

Hey CCP,

Don't drink too much if you go up there. You might wake up dressed up like a HOT librarian.

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing