• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

open distress & fawn bleat

Started by John_NY, August 31, 2008, 09:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

I went out in the shop this evening just to clean up the place and ended up making a couple calls. One is  a maple distress call. I happened to notice an old toneboard I bought and never used so I figured I'd use it to get rid of it. I make my own boards and couldn't very well leave that hanging on my wall. LOL. The antler is just a small piece of a tine I used for a fawn bleat.

John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

cb223

John, Do you have sound files for those two calls? I'm very curios of the sound. I really like the looks of the antler one!
CHAD

John_NY

Sorry I don't have a sound fiile. My old tape recorder won't record anymore.  I guess I gotta get a new one. The reed is a bladed lv-002 I blade it kinda heavy.  I use the back edge of a #11 x-acto blade.

John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

John_NY

I forgot I also made an antler howler this weekend.
John

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

blacky

Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com