Author Topic: Does anyone know...  (Read 640 times)

Online 5 SHOTS

• Hard Core FnF'r
  • FinsandFur family
Does anyone know...
« on: December 02, 2008, 07:10:42 PM »
Where to find the serial number on a Big Country Bandit?  :confused:  :shrug:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Offline straycat

• Hard Core FnF'r
  • Neked on a beanbag,.....eatin' Cheeto's!
Re: Does anyone know...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 01:04:36 PM »
           Under the lid at the top left corner by the speaker.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Offline KySongDog

• Platinum Membership
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 01:19:26 PM »
On the Bandit M-1 it was supposed to be under the battery.   If it is a new unit and you can't find the serial number, it is possible Minaska shipped it with out one.  Call them up and they will send a serial number sticker out to you.  That's what happened with mine.

Online 5 SHOTS

• Hard Core FnF'r
  • FinsandFur family
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 10:34:01 PM »
Thank you. I ordered this BCB 3 years ago, I think, and I have never seen a serial # any where on it. Now that I know where to look I'm sure it never had one. I have been trying to call but there is no answer and their mailbox is full so I can't leave a message either. They must be very busy with all that has been happening. Thank you for the info.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.