• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Greetings from Oklahoma!!!

Started by J.Holly, November 27, 2006, 07:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Holly

Hello,

I am coming to you from your home, here at FinsandFur.  While I am not new to the sport we all know and love, nor am I new to some of the members here, I am new here. First off, I would like to say congrats to Jim Champion, and anyone else who built this site. It is awesome. I really like the way it is put together. I am not new to computer technology, but I am always impressed by the way people implement themselves into a series of pixels and do wonders with it all.

Secondly, I am not new to internet forums. I am a member of a number of different forums. I visit each of them for something different. What I expect to find here is nothing less than friendship and comradeship. I have had a growing number of friends congregating to this site, and I figured I would visit and see what all the hub-bub is about. Now, I KNOW some of you guys are wondering what exactly my motives are. I can feel the hairs on the back of your necks starting to rise. Please relax. I am coming here for friendship and fellowship, with like minded people.

I had plans for a really elegant first posting, but I don't think that this crowd really would like that. I will just leave it with what I have already said. I look forward to many posts here, and continued friendship with some of you. The rest of you, I look forward to becoming friends with.

Hawks Feather

Glad to see that you made it here.  It  is a good place to  :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

THO Game Calls

Well, nice to see you made it over here.  Please don't be a stranger, hang around some and chat.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

J.Holly

Al,

I sure am glad to see you. I missed you. I am glad to see that you are on over here.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Mallardsr

Well ? Does he eat it?  :roflmao:

Jeb

LMAO , in other words dont shake his right hand ? That was bad Jim.....lol.........  Howdy J. Holly and Welcome ! :yoyo:
                                  Jeb

J.Holly

Thanks for the warm welcome Jim.  :rolleye: :biggrin:

FinsnFur

:laf:
Hey at least I didn't follow ya into the bathroom  :biggrin:

Welcome to the site Jeff  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Mallardsr

FinsnFur

Jeff.....now that your a member, can we put one of these on the blooper page?  :innocentwhistle:  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Hey JH,

No hairs standing up here, welcome to the board.

Be safe,
Todd

bowjunkie

Radd4

Jeff,

I do believe Jim gave you the warmest of welcomes, I am trying so hard not to spew Dr. Pepper out of my nose right now.  Geez Jim you are a god!!!  I won't ask if you have any incriminating pictures of me I'm afraid you might have some and show them.  (If you do she really was 18, I checked her I.D and no that was not an adams apple)
Welcome Jeff to the site.  I can assure you that here your friends are always your friends.

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

Arkyyoter

Welcome J. Holly......good to cya...

Joe

J.Holly

Jim,

Any of the top 3 would be a welcome addition. Any of the others, well,  :nofgr::nono:

nailbender

Bopeye

I don't see why anyone would greet you with anything other than open arms. Good to have you here JHolly. I don't know you personally, but have watched your posts for years.........it's good to have you.  :highclap:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Brad H

Hi Jeff,

It's good to see you around.

Brad

OKTrap