• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

All the cabins are......

Started by Roundman, December 29, 2008, 02:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

Gone  :argh: I tried to make reservations and all the cabins are booked. Time to back up and punt!

FinsnFur

Are they only allowing certain cabins to be used this time of year? Or is there other activities taking place that is making the other cabins unavailable?

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

This is what we have that I know of.  We have all of the available (A23 is not available for some reason) large cabins and two of the five small cabins. If someone from our group has the other small cabins please let me know. I do not know if there are any empty beds in Jimmie in KY's cabin. KY23 may have an empty bed or two, and has offered to bring his RV if we need extra space. The other cabins are all full at this time.

Pat

LARGE CABIN (sleeps 7)

1    A2   Jimmie in KY                    (reserved)

2    A3   CCP                                (reserved No empty beds)

3   A23                                       Not available

4   A25   Coyote101                     (reserved  No empty beds) 

5     B1    weedwalker                  (reserved  No empty beds)

6   B15   Frogman                        (reserved  No empty beds)

7   B23   KY23                              (reserved)

SMALL CABIN (sleeps 3)

1    A4    linemansteve                 (reserved  No empty beds)

2   A24   Semp                            (reserved  No empty beds)

3   B10                     

4   B16                     

5   B22     
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

weedwalker

I tried to get A-23 but Ms. Crump told me it was already rented out. I don't know who's got it. :shrug: So I had to get B-1.

coyote101

Quote from: weedwalker on December 29, 2008, 08:07:02 PM
I tried to get A-23 but Ms. Crump told me it was already rented out. I don't know who's got it. :shrug: So I had to get B-1.

I talked to Wanda last week to see what was still available and asked about A-23. She said that A-23 was "administratively unavailable" whatever that means. I don't know if its being worked on or what. I don't think its rented though.

I'm still curious about the other three small cabins. Does anyone know if our group has them or not?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

weedwalker

Could be some of the guys from the Ky hunting forum. There were several interested in coming.

Frogman

Roundman,
     I wouldn't panic yet.  We may have a spot available in our cabin.  I just don't know for sure yet.  Some of the guys in our group are from PA and others from WV and OH.  Some of them have not committed for sure yet.  I'm not sure you would want to stay with a bunch of WV ians or not??  Seems like you told us you had some roots here in WV so you might fit in fine.  I just can't offer you the spot yet til we see what these other guys are going to do.  If we have room for you we would be honored to have you.  Stay in touch!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Roundman

I'm gonna call the Dover Inn today and see what they have. Me and Dung Beetle will find a place  :biggrin:

QuoteSeems like you told us you had some roots here in WV so you might fit in fine.
Heck I always fit in with the WV boys, were like family. That state is one of the best I've ever been in. It's a place were you drive down the road and people pitch their hand up even if they don't know ya. I like that!

FinsnFur

A-23 is haunted, stay away from the dang place  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Jimmie in Ky

Since the LBL beast has been declared an endangered species, it has been used as a birthing center during th winter months. Honest  :eyebrownod:

At elast two of the cabins are rented by others planning to attend from another board. I hunted with 3 of them yesterday. I don't think they fit withthe broke back crowd  :nono: Jimmie

FinsnFur

I cant imagine who wouldnt fit in. So who is it, McCasland and Redtoad? :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Jimmie in Ky

Don't be talking nasty around me like that Jim. I might hunt those two but never hunt with them  :argh: Jimmie

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers