• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Awesome call maker and very generous to boot...

Started by centerfire_223, November 29, 2006, 06:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerfire_223

When Hawks Feather posted on the board the other day wondering if any dad's took their kids hunting, I never dreamed he would be so generous. When I got home from our out of town trip this weekend this was what was waiting for my son.

Needless to say he was tickled to get them, and worried my wife to the point of going crazy, blowing on those calls. As a dad I want to take a second to thank Jerry for his generous donation. Here are a couple of more pictures of the calls. They are simpily beautiful and the craftmanship is awesome.

Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

:congrats: too cool Jerry.
Awesome gesture. You da man  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

Hawks Feather,

From the look on the young lad's face...  you made his day!  :biggrin:

Awesome gesture, indeed! :highclap:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CCP

QuoteAwesome gesture. You da man

This is why I like it here good people.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

yucca

Hawks Feather

Ronnie,

Thanks for the pictures.  The smile on Drew's face makes it all worthwhile.

Jerry

P.S.  Tell your wife I am sorry.   :laf:

Arkyyoter

Jerry is a class act.....all the way around, a class act.

Joe

Todd Rahm

Thats super, looks like the lil' feller needs to grow into that lanyard ya bit.  :wink:

Very nice calls Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!! I still recall one of the early ones ya did. I think it was Purple Heart barrel with a with ebony stopper. Every time I see your calls thats the first thing that pops in my head, and one day I'll see if ya'll spin one just like it for me. Maybe after Christmas.

You spin a  very nice classic call, and your a great man behind the call!

Be safe,
Todd

fuzz624

Wow Jerry,this world could use alote more people like you.

Jerry Hunsley

Jerry makes some awesome calls and they sound great. I have two of them around my neck. With a name like Jerry, you can't go wrong.  :yoyo:

straycat

Hey Ronnie,that youngin looks just like you ! ...........................................................poor little feller,..........................................................  Maybe he'll grow out of it !   :innocentwhistle:

Congrats to him on the calls !     Very nice gesture  Hawk !                  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:               
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

centerfire_223

Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

vvarmitr