• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The Smiths 08 deer and more...

Started by Smith, January 04, 2009, 09:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smith

My wife and I have gone through alot of changes over the last year, All for the better :highclap:. We both had a good deer season. My wife's whitetail scored 145BC. She shot it with her 7mm-08 I bought her last year. I wasn't with her when she shot him, this was her first deer all by herself :biggrin:.

Next is my buck. I got him while taking the kids to the bus :eyebrownod:. Needless to say they were late for school :biggrin:. He scored 140BC but the angle of the picture makes him look smaller. This was my first buck taken with my AR :yoyo:.

Couple of the kids, this is from today, we went out calling but seen nothin but rabbits. They couldn't resist :congrats:.

This is from the other day while on the way home from school. My daughter Riata just had to shoot something with my Saiga 308 :nono:. She made a good clean head shot, barely :confused:.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics, nice to be back on the board,

Lucas
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...

weedwalker

Very nice deer. :congrats: And good to see the kids getting in it too. :yoyo:

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

You guys got some monster deer out there.

Oh and I LOOOOOOOve your Bronco :yoyo:  :eyebrow: 78?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

Congrats on a couple of fine bucks! Good to see some kids out there thinning down the bunny population.

pitw

Love the youngun's and their trophy's,  more fun than computer games.  Nice deer as well good hunting.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

Great pics and thanks for sharing them Smith. Really enjoy the hunting photos of the kids.  :congrats:

Smith

Thanks Guys for you comment! :yoyo: Yes Jim a 1978  :highclap:!!!
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...