• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Restaraunt

Started by Jimmie in Ky, January 21, 2009, 03:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmie in Ky

Miss linda will be there and will open for breakfast saturday and sunday morning at five AM. She knows we are planning on supper both saturday and friday nights. Whatr we don't know for certain is how many are going to be there. I count 28 people signed up on this board alone. I am figuring on two people per sign up , that would be about fifty six people . I need to get as accurate a count as possible so she won't come up short on groceries. Jimmie

Frogman

Jimmie,
    WV group will include Frogman, alscalls, wv_yoter, his friend Pat, Pa brushwolf and his friend.  Six of us at this time.

Is there any chance she will be open any on Wed. and Thursday??  Or do we need to plan on feeding ourseves those days??  Scary thought indeed???

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Bills Custom Calls

I am pretty sure about 2 of us from here

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

coyote101

Jimmie,

The group from Hopkinsville should be six or seven both Friday and Saturday.

I have the same question as Frogman:
Quote from: Frogman on January 21, 2009, 03:45:42 PM
Is there any chance she will be open any on Wed. and Thursday??  Or do we need to plan on feeding ourseves those days??  Scary thought indeed???

Pat

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Jimmie in Ky

We discussed that Froggy, We just have no sure idea of how many wqill be there during the week either. It has to be enough to justify her coming in for one meal or another. Remember that this is the off season. We are lucky she isn't in Florida  :eyebrownod:  It gets much colder I may go myself and see if I can hunt gators that week  :biggrin: Jimmie

alscalls

I would eat there everyday if it were open.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

CCP

I know me and Reggie will be there Tuesday through Sun. Nor-cal and Aaron will be there Thursday night through Sun. Possibly 2 more from GA Fri through Sunday.

Will be bringing food, crock pot, gridle and microwave for the days she is not open.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

alscalls

See ya Tue. Richard..look forward to meeting you.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

KySongDog

I'll be there from Tues on till Sunday.  I plan to run over to Aurora or Cadiz or Grand Rivers or maybe Dover to eat if the restaurant is not open.   That is after I get tired of the bologna sammiches I plan to bring.  I still don't have firm dates on the other two guys who said they were coming (they are not members of this board).  So I don't want to count them in the total, Jimmie.

weedwalker

I'll be bringing Berettaman with me for Thursday thru Sunday.

westernkytrapper

Hey everyone i am new to this forum but i may be of some help if yall are intrested i live about 30 mins outside of LBL an happen to own a bbq joint  and could arrange for yall to eat at my place or cater a dinner or multiplle dinners an lunches i will give yall a great price seeing as yall are fellow hunters and trappers.

Is there anyone else who lives near here if so they can come out eat lunch on me and tell yall if they like it or not my family has been in the buisness for 11 years now we just recently moved back home to ky after selling our place in beckley wv . i am also super intrested in possibly joining the hunt one day
1 BOBCAT
1 BEAVER
8 POSSUMS
3 COONS
1 RED FOX

Frogman

Hey western . . .
   Welcome to the board!!  I live in Parkersburg.

Jim

CCP

Did someone say BBQ?  :yahoo:

westernkytrapper  welcome to the board  :congrats:  We would like to have you come anytime and join us at the LBL. I will be there several days so I am sure I will swing by for a bit of BBQ.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

westernkytrapper

I custom smoke alot of wild game maybe yall will get lucky and i will get another beaver before then and can cook it up they are great  and if i caught it an it didnt cost me anyhting that means i dont have to ask for any money lol. but seriously if yall are having foo woes i am more then happy to feed everyone at a reduced  rate just enough to cover my food cost i can cook for  10 or 1000 it doesnt matter
1 BOBCAT
1 BEAVER
8 POSSUMS
3 COONS
1 RED FOX

Frogman

Post directions or a map!!  Sounds good to me.

Jim

westernkytrapper

1:  Start out going NORTH on 163/ GATEHOUSE RD toward US-68/ KY-80/ KY-80 E/ E KY-80/ E US-68.  0.2 mi Map

2:  Turn LEFT onto US-68/ KY-80/ KY-80 E/ E KY-80/ E US-68. Continue to follow KY-80 W.  18.7 mi MapAvoid

3:  Turn LEFT onto N 12TH ST/ US-641 S.  2.9 mi MapAvoid

4:  Turn RIGHT onto MAIN ST/ KY-94. Continue to follow KY-94.  23.8 mi MapAvoid

5:  Turn RIGHT onto KY-129/ KY-94.  0.2 mi MapAvoid

6:  Turn LEFT onto PILOT OAK ST.  0.0 mi MapAvoid

7:  End at 40 Pilot Oak St Water Valley, KY 42085-9300 

thats from LBL
1 BOBCAT
1 BEAVER
8 POSSUMS
3 COONS
1 RED FOX

Frogman

Thanks for the directions.  How far is it from Wranglers campground??

Jim

westernkytrapper

depends on how u come no more then 45 mins we are in the middle of the country  in an ol country store that my grandfather usta own we rebought it and fixed it up we have bbq everyday and on friday its fish and shrimp an sat we have 1 poun ribeye steaks its all family run so we make everything from scratch just give me a call maybe i can help with easier directions the shops num is 12703762678 my cell is 12709702217
1 BOBCAT
1 BEAVER
8 POSSUMS
3 COONS
1 RED FOX

Jimmie in Ky

And that is why the house pics were so familair to me. I knew I had seen that house somewhere in my travels. Water valley Ky is forty minutes or so from th LBL, depending on traffic when You go though Murray. When you go through pilot Oak Ky you will pass one of htfinest hamburgers you ever 'et bar none . He is just about th same distance from the LBl as I am. Westky, you run into Stan Napier tell him howdy. I will get back out there eventually.I need to find some landowners that seem to be missing or on tour. Jimmie

westernkytrapper

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on January 23, 2009, 12:11:36 AM
And that is why the house pics were so familair to me. I knew I had seen that house somewhere in my travels. Water valley Ky is forty minutes or so from th LBL, depending on traffic when You go though Murray. When you go through pilot Oak Ky you will pass one of htfinest hamburgers you ever 'et bar none . He is just about th same distance from the LBl as I am. Westky, you run into Stan Napier tell him howdy. I will get back out there eventually.I need to find some landowners that seem to be missing or on tour. Jimmie

our aress is watervalley the hamburger joint u speak of in pilot oak is us that was my grandads he sol it 3 years ago and we just bought it back  we own a big farm out here in pilot oak so why not work where u live
1 BOBCAT
1 BEAVER
8 POSSUMS
3 COONS
1 RED FOX