• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

what is your favorite beer?

Started by bigben, December 08, 2006, 06:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

Just wondering what your favorite brew is.  I stick mainly to the micorwbrew stuff.  I have been recently drinkin stuff from a local micro brew.  mainly stouts a few choice porters and lagers.  in fact it is all good.   :yoyo:
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

CCP

We all know what your choice is Jim. I dont think there is a video clip or pic of you without a Bud light can in it. :roflmao:

When I drink beer I also choose bud light but much rather have a good bottle of Rum.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

vvarmitr

Come on guys BigBen said beer not that dishwater tasting stuff you piss in a few minutes because that's a good probablity that's what it's mostly made of. :nono:  :roflmao:
My most favorite would have to be Bourbon Cast Ale. (which I can't find now :argh: ) Generally I have Killian's Irish Red in the 'frig' & during summer I switch off & on w/ Black Label.
I really enjoy the imported & craft beers except the ones that have a citrus taste (yuck!).
Another thing I enjoy is the Green Mountain Cidery Woodchuck Draft Cider.  Especially the Dark & Dry. :biggrin:

As for your Rum Rich, that Capt' Morgan Private Stock is tasty trouble in a bottle.  :innocentwhistle:

bigben

:hahaha:  I was thinkin the same when they posted bud light.  I started out on labatt blue.  went to sam adams boston lager and then into ales.  alot of the stuff I drink I would bet some one could not chug it down without throwing up.  but hey like I said it is all good.  all have different taste in stuff.  if ya ever want to vvarminter we could trade some beer then.  I have some milk stout amish 4 grain pale ale and some really good pilsner from a local brewery. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

vvarmitr

Boy that could be as good as getting calls in the mail! :yoyo: :biggrin: :eyebrow: :highclap:

Don't happen to enjoy cigars too do ya? :wo:

bigben

na don't enjoy cigars what ya want.  this the specialty brews I got in the fridge now.  let me know what ya got and what ya want for a trade. :sneer:

vvarmitr

bowjunkie

I like Lizard Pale Ale from the Moab brewery in Moab Utah

bigben

keekee

bigben

did you ever get out hunting with dave dunbar at all keekee?

straycat

ROOT BEER !!                   :roflmao:

I'm with Rich on this one,if'n your gonna drink...............then drink !  Don't swill horse pee.............. :nofgr:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Bob D

Budweiser, it's not just called the king of beers, it is the King of beers!

keekee

Bigben,

Not yet. Were trying to get out this winter, but so far our schedules have been booked up.

Brent

KySongDog

I no longer drink.  When I quit the local Budweiser distributor almost had to file bankruptcy.    :biggrin:

I sure loved my Bud. 

Semp

fuzz624

A picture speaks a thousand words.

The one on the left,if it has been a good day.The one in the middle if it has been a bad day.If i am pissed off at the world,the one on the right. :laf:

Bopeye

Well......... :wo: ..........when I use to drink.......let's see did I have a favorite.. :confused:....I liked Miller Lite, Michelob, but if I was really wanting a good tasting brew......I reached for Amber Bock. Been a few years though.

My favorite drink was Makers Mark bourbon..........mix a teaspoon of 7-up in with a half gallon of Makers Mark and you had yourself the makings of a delicious drink.

:innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free