• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Sticky Fingers

Started by Yotehntr, March 05, 2009, 11:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotehntr

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Thought I'd glued myself to the lathe again didn't ya! I made this one with the intentions of selling it....I just can't seem to let go of it. I can tell by looking at it, it wants me to take it hunting. The barrel is a piece of Brown Mallee Burl with an Elk Antler bead. The tone board is an o-ring fitted piece of Mule deer antler. Sounds sweeeeet!  I think it's my new baby! Heck I think the yotes will come running just to get a look!  :biggrin: Let me know what you think!

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

duckslayer

great looking call.  It is amazing to me all the ideas that people some with.  It just shows you could go a life time and not have to duplicate a call.
" And have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the heavens, and all animals that move upon the earth." Gen 1:28
" He was a mighty hunter before the Lord.  Therefore it is said, even as NIMROD the mighty hunter before the Lord." Gen 10:

Coulter

What I think is that you should send that call to me for safekeeping...that thing is absolutely gorgeous. Surely you can just whip up another for your own hunting purposes :biggrin:

Steve

Hawks Feather

If they coyotes have any class they will be lined up to take a look, just like we are.  That is a beautiful call and one that is defiantly "your" style. 

As for keeping it, I would encourage you to do just that.  I decided early on that there "could" be calls that I made that I just liked and in those cases I would not sell them and I am glad that I have.  Not all of them are the most expensive pieces of wood or anything like that, but I decided that I liked them and have kept them.  It gives me a way to "review" how my skill has changed over the years.

Jerry

Hidehunter

I dont know if We can trust coulter to keep it for safekeeping...Maybe you should play it smart and just send it my way.  I'll take care of it for ya    :eyebrownod:
Denver                                           

Coulter

You don't listen to those two...they are obviously under the influence of something or someone :noway: Just go ahead box it up and whip up another for yourself :wink:

Steve

Yotehntr

I tried to Steve, but like I said my fingers are to sticky.... can't.... seem.....to let go???   :shrug:

FinsnFur

:laf:
Understandably so too :eyebrownod:
That thing is beautiful. I love that antler bead ya did. :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

Send er my way for a prototype.........I will slobber all over it and never send it back..... :innocentwhistle:
NNNNNNNNICE!!!! :highclap: :highclap: :highclap: :highclap: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Coulter

Well ya can't blame a guy for trying to be a good friend right :innocentwhistle:

Steve

iahntr

Another very nice call !
A guys gotta keep one every once in a while.  :wink:
Scott
Scott

Frogman

AWESOME!!  As usual!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Bopeye

That is your call Yote!!! Beautiful calls and pattern. Gorgeous!!  :congrats:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

pitw

That is one pretty call Yotehntr and if you should decide that it is tooooo good for some of the sothern folk you could always send it my way as I buy American.  I really think it is a sweet looking call :yoyo: :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Yotehntr

Thanks guys! that 'un is still hanging on my lanyard now and has sweet talked a couple coyote's!  :biggrin: