• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Church shooting suspect had arsenal

Started by kiyitec, March 11, 2009, 11:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiyitec

First of all my thoughts and prayers go out to the community affected by this tragedy.

The point I would like to bring up is this AP writer calling 2 shotguns, 1 rifle and A 550 round box of .22 - AN ARSENAL???

ARSENAL? Add in the .45 Glock he had for A total of 4 guns????      I guess I have 12 1/2 arsenals in my home? ?  Sheesh, I might be considered dang near militant?    Come to think of it, my 10yo and 5yo have their own arsenal? SWEET!

Worthless link to poorly reported story:   http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090311/ap_on_re_us/church_shooting

~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Hidehunter

I have a few Arsonals myself.   That report really gets under my skin :argh: They go through alot of effort to make it look like owning a gun or two (also known as an Arsonal to some) is such a bad thing.  **Guns dont kill people, Crackheads our government turns back loose on the street do.
Denver                                           

weedwalker

vvarmitr

Ever notice when we get a Democrap as a president ( :iroll:)  That mass murders go nuts every couple of weeks?  :huh:  :wo:

Bopeye

ARSENAL?!!!?  :doh2:

They'd crap their self at the LBL get together........... :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Carolina Coyote

The anti's will have a field day on this as always, the shooting in Alabama today will really get them going. :rolleye: cc

Bills Custom Calls

Yeah we had a shooting up  near Cleveland couple days back  :rolleye:
There was a shooting in Germany also
Yep Obama has made an impact on the world

Just makes ya wonder whats this world coming to
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

cathryn

this whole tragedy is another feathre intehe cap of those who seek to take out guns,imo.