• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Prayer request

Started by slagmaker, December 10, 2006, 06:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

this is a request for a fellow hunter/trapper.

OK, Over at one of the other boards "Midwestpredator" they have had a tragic event happen. Tim Rose, there trapping moderator found hihs 4 year old son floating face down in there pond yesterday evening. They have him revived but he is still i n a coma, he is in the Intenseive care unit at Rileys hospital in Indianapolis. They estamate he was not breathing for at least 20 minutes.

This family needs all the prayers they can get.

I know some of the FnF'rs go to that board so i didnt think anyone would mind me placing a prayer request here.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

This is going to be really hard for all of the family.  My prayers will be added to many others.

Jerry

ROOSTER

Radd4

The have my family's prayers from the bible belt.  I will spread the word amoung my prayer circle

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

bowjunkie

my thoughts and prayers go out to them

nailbender

WhiteHare

My prayers go out to the Rose family.
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

fuzz624

Prayers on the way.Slag,what name does he go by over there?

FinsnFur

Wow, I would be literally devistated.
Prayers go out from the frozen tundra.

Thanks slag
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Very tragic news.  My prayers and thoughts go out to the family.

Semp

slagmaker

Fuzz he goes by his name on that sight "Tim Rose".

He dosnt live very far from me. Actually only about a 20 minute drive over to Columbus. I have never met him but I have friends that htink they know him personally.

I will keep everyone posted as I know anything
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Jrbhunter

It is refreshing to see the outpouring of support for Tim and his family as they go through this tough time.   I just found out about it this morning and spent the better part of the day breaking news to our mutual friends on the phone.  This is a very unfortunate situation but there is still hope, so your thoughts and prayers are certainly appreciated.

Tim has done a lot for me, my trapping abilities and trapping in general.   We became friends a couple years ago after meeting at a trapping convention.  He and I ran for office together in the Indiana State Trappers Association and that was a very stressful time on us both... we weathered a furious storm together and when it started impacting his family life too much he stepped away to take care of what matters most.  His family.  I respect Tim as much as anyone out there today, and it pains me to know how much he's hurting right now.   

Tim and his wife have done many favors for me, my website and our organization... their children brought laughter and company to many boring days working a booth.  For all they have done for me, the least I can do for them is pray.  My biggest problem right now is sitting still... it feels like surely there is something I could be doing to help- but instead I wait.   Waiting on word that he is better, that CATSCANS came back clear and that everyone is coming home.   We can only hope- and pray.

I also just learned about an hour ago that my aunt was in a violent car accident.   She was thrown from the truck, through the windshield and suffered several laserations and crushed vertebrae.   This has been a very exhausting day, but at this point we have hope everyone will recover - victims and families - together.

FinsnFur

Sounds like she's lucky to be alive too Jason. I hope things come out well.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Wow.......what a difference a few hours can make. :sad:

That little boy and his family will be included in my prayers and will get them started on the prayer chains tonight.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Todd Rahm

Its a done deal Slag, and thank you for asking, and I'll continue to keep in our prayers.

Do you know the boys first name?

Todd

centerfire_223

I will certainly add him to our pray chain too.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

vvarmitr

Coyote Kate & I will be lifting up in prayer the Rose family & for Jrb's Aunt.

I'll put this over in Coyote Chapel at varminthuntinginternational.com

Jrbhunter

The boy has showed signs of improvement!  They took him off the respirator this morning and are starting to back down the sedation... to wake him up.  Very positive signs, hopefully much more to come!

Here's a newspaper article on the situation-

Dad saves son from drowning
A 4-year-old Bartholomew boy had to be resuscitated Saturday evening after he was found face down in a pond in the southern part of the county.

Garrett J. Rose was found in the family's farm pond off Road 550S at about 5:45 p.m. by his father, Tim, who immediately started performing CPR, according to Bartholomew County Sheriff's Department public information officer Rob Kittle.

Deputies and one off-duty Columbus police officer responded to the call within six minutes.

Kittle said officers are unsure how Garrett got into the pond and how long the boy was in the water.

The boy was transported to Columbus Regional Hospital and arrived conscious and responsive, according to officers at the scene.

Garrett was then airlifted to Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis.

"He was conscious and screaming on his way (to Riley) according to the officers at the hospital," said Kittle.

No condition report was available Saturday night; however, Kittle said the boy's body temperature was normal when he left CRH.

THO Game Calls

Our prayers to the family.   

Keep us posted, and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help them - finacially or otherwise.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results