• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Why dont we make a time to...............?

Started by LBLDOG, March 22, 2009, 06:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBLDOG

Hey guys why dont we make a night through the week like at 8.30 or 9.00 to chat on here . I have been getting on here and no one is ever on. Whata do you guys think ? Let me know  :yoyo:

5 SHOTS

I'm having the same problem, but my schedule rotates and changes so much that i can never be sure of when i'll get on to chat. It would be nice if there was a time of night when everyone tried to get here though.

ps. Jim, spell check ain't working.  :shrug:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

wvhillbillyhowler

Icould read it i only went to the 8th grade  :roflmao: :roflmao: dont know how to go to chat  :confused: :shrug: :shrug:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

You logged out as I was logging on Friday night. Just missed ya. About the best we can do is set a time and folks will know someone will probably be there then. Jimmie

LBLDOG

Im going to be on monday night at 9.00 ,thats after I get my 2 boys to bed. 9:oo is usually a good time for me ,sometimes the wife is on checking facebook  :laf: but 99% this is a good time for me.