• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Silencer and b204's Baseball bet thread.

Started by browning204, April 03, 2009, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

Well they are gonna have to decide who gets control of last place you know.  :wink:   

:confused:  Or are they playing for the 1st pick in the draft??  :shrug:

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Coulter

Woohooo Mariners win again in a 10 inning battle
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mariners 6-2 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Silencer

AJ Bernett went 7 innings before giving up a hit last night  :yoyo:

browning204

WOW, never saw the Sox getting off to such a rough start. Did ya'll see the benches clear the other night in Anaheim?
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Silencer

I seen that,  I think Abreau was scaret of Becket  :roflmao:   

Yankees win .....THHHHHHHHHEEE   YANKEES WINNNNNNN   !!!!!    :bowingsmilie:
( my John Sterling impression  :eyebrownod: )

Big home opener at the new roid house today  :yoyo: :highclap:

browning204

The batter called time real late, Becket was ready to deliver. They are taught to not stop their arm in motion so maybe he let-er-rip to avoid injury and it went toward Bobby boy?

that is just my speculation.

6 games is a pretty rough suspention. Hopefully the appeals group will knock it down.l

Silencer

B204, 6 games isnt really nothing, just one start for a pitcher with a 5 man rotation  :wink:

I think you're correct about letting it rip anyhow and it got blew up into a big thing.

browning204

Yankees lost 22-4. 14 runs against them in 1 inning. OUCH

Coulter

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Silencer

Glad Wong isnt goin to start at Fenway this weekend  :whew:     

22-4 will happen when you have a starting pitcher with issues :rolleye:  then when you go to the bull pen you put in a kid that's AA at best.  I think they need to put Wong down to the minors and call up Phil Hughes, cripes he couldnt do any worse.  :laf:

Silencer

Silencer

Coulter

By calling it the "Boston" series I will assume that you are inferring that Boston will whoop the Spankmees and therefore win the series...correct :eyebrownod:

Go Mariners........

Silencer

Steve, I love it how yer Mariners are smackin them Rays down to the cellar for us  :yoyo:

Coulter

You and me both...they are surprising a lot of people this year...including me. They haven't been flawless, but I'll take what they are giving as long as they keep giving. So when do you want to jump on the band wagon? :eyebrownod:

Silencer

Now yer sounding like my brother with his Atlanta Braves  :nono:

Coulter

browning204

Wow, sox came back to win the first game of the season against the Yanks!! NICE!

Silencer

That was a GREAT GAME !!!!  I fell asleep to wake up to that walk off homer  :eyebrownod:

This second game I thought we had right away....... until this moment... now its 8-6 Sox....  :doh2:  with lots of game left to go !!

LORDDAL

bottom of the 6th 8-8 sox got the go ahead guys on 2nd and 3rd
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff