• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Silencer and b204's Baseball bet thread.

Started by browning204, April 03, 2009, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

I left to go do stuff with the yanks beating up Boston. Got back to see the 8-8 tie. We will see how it ends!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

LORDDAL

well even though I hate to say it GO SOX  :biggrin:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

browning204

WOW! that was a great game last night no matter what team you like!! I hope Boston can keep it going and sweep the series!!

Coulter

:shck: Whoa...a nine game win streak for the Sox. Where did that come from? Oh wait...Some of it came from the Spankmees :biggrin: :biggrin: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :roflmao:

Go Mariners 12-6

browning204

Tonight game is on ESPN @ 8 est.

I expect everyone to watch the sweep of the Yankees! I will try to stay up to watch the entire game. Gonna be hard because I am in the middle of an 8 day stretch at work.

Silencer

Gonna try staying awake as well, my long stretch w/weekend is next week.  These have been the best ball games by far, one hellova series !!! :yoyo: :congrats: 

On another note, my little league team shut-out their opponents 13-0 yesterday for opener  :highclap:

browning204

Silencer

Dont believe I've seen Masterson pitch before.  23 yrs old ?  his career ERA is great with a 3.16

This the pitcher with the legit 100 mph fastball ?

Silencer

What a clean up I had this morning, I just put my dust-pan away.   :nono: :puke: :noway: LOL

browning204

I had to shut it off to sleep around 11 last night. Another great game! Did you see Ellsbury steal home? Pettite was PISSED!

I don't think I have seen a straight out steal of home before. Hey, how sucky is Papi doing so far?

There still is alot of baseball to be played this summer!

Silencer

Papi is coming around, didnt he get 2 rbi's last night ?  I missed the home plate steal but listening to the am station WFAN out of NY and all the yankee fans are pizzed !!!   

We have no bullpen period.  IMO put Joba  back in the pen, call up  Phil Hughes.  That would be a start, HITTING ???  Where the hell is has our BATS GONE ???? 
I hate to say it but A-Rod's gotta get back in the line up. 

Gotta rant just a little  :innocentwhistle:

Silencer

Joe Girardi must read FnF, they brought up Hughes to pitch against the Tigers tomorrow.  Now to get him to put Chamberlin back in the pen......   

JOE LISTEN TO ME !! I'M TELLIN' YA TO PUT JOBA BACK IN THE PEN DANG-IT !!!!!

hmmm, we still have Ian Kennedy pitching at Scranton yet.   Might better bring him back up as well  :biggrin:  Cant do any worse than whats been happening  :shrug:

Silencer

Steve, Texas is sneakin up on ya, they're onlly 2 games out now  :innocentwhistle:

Coulter

I know...I'm still savoring the first place position while I can. I sure hope it lasts longer than a few weeks this time :huh: At least their doing better than fantasy league team. They all out suck! I'm looking forward to the draft tonight and getting a (hopefully) winning team together.

We haven't even played Texas yet, I'm hoping they can sweep them like they did in the first Angels series. Heck we did pretty good against Oakland too.

Steve

browning204

Red Sox are having a tough time in Cleveland. Funny how that works, sweep the NYY and then have all kinds of trouble. The steal of home plate was indeed very exciting. I was watching it in bed but couldn't clap and yell cuz I would have woke up the kids but it was still fun to watch.

My Mom is down in New Jersey on business. She is at the Phillies game right now in the luxury boxes. She texted me that it was awesome. I told her to cheer for Shane Victorino and he hit a home run!

Coulter

Whoooooweee! I like my team in the fantasy League :biggrin: You guys are gonna get stomped :hahaha: :hahaha:

I have to wait until late summer to see the Mariners play in Cleveland. It will be a long wait...I guess we'll just hit some minor league games in Erie until then.

Steve

Silencer

:roflmao:  I was just comin to brag about my Fantasy Team...  :eyebrow: :biggrin:

1/2 of my team is the Yankees  :yoyo:  ( Tex, Jeter, Cano, Posada, A-Rod but on the DL )
I also got BJ Upton, Carl Crawford, Manny Ramirez    Chipper Jones, Jimmy Rollins..

Can I get a HALLLL YEA !!!!! 

browning204

Wow, Yankees cannot find a way to beat the redsox! I love it! :highclap:

Silencer

B, the Yanks cant find a way to hit period.. lol.   My fantasy team has gone to heck as well.  I lost Posoda to the DL and now I just lost Manny to the 50 game suspension  :doh2: :rolleye:

Coulter

Ouch...what the heck did he do for that? The Mariners are fading away too and my fantasy leagues are just that - fantasy! I haven't won a game yet in the first league I joined and even with most of my tops picks in the league w/ you and B I am getting my butt kicked. I can't win anywhere :pout:<<<<<me pouting

Steve