• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Jim can have his Fords

Started by CCP, April 14, 2009, 06:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

just finally watched CCP's vids.  gotta love m jeeps.   :eyebrownod:  gotta love that the ford got pulled out by a chebbie too.  but trying to take a long bed extended cab on stuff like that is asking for trouble.  not sure bout the mudhole.  that was nothing that any truck should get stuck in.  heck we took a lil subaru through deeper stuff then that and it still ran after blowing a hole through the side of the block. 

yeah semp the two trucks that made it through had tsl boggers on.  one had a lincoln locker in both front and rear diffs and the other has a air locker I think.  not sure why it did not engage.  my buddy is building a shortbed chevy into a bog truck.  has 38" tsl bogger paddle tires on it with ton and a half dana 70's under it.  rear has a spool and the front has a army issue locker in.  he painted it silver and has black rims and polished aluminum grill.  it really looks sweet.  I will have to take pics next time I get up to his house.  now he is looking for a motor and that is it.  he is lookin at a 383 stroker and it will be mated to a 4 speed manual and a np205 gear case.  it should be a stout truck when finished.  one you can drive to the bog beat the heck out of it and then drive it home.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

mandi48

I am not a murderer, i am a hunter

bigben

hey now yer startin to bark up the wrong tree.  I can show ya some more fords gettin stuck you keep it up. 

Fix Or Repair Daily.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

mandi48

Quote from: bigben on April 16, 2009, 06:51:47 AM
hey now yer startin to bark up the wrong tree.  I can show ya some more fords gettin stuck you keep it up. 

Fix Or Repair Daily.

:laf: thats the only one i had  :wink:

5 SHOTS

found on road dead
So thats how you did that.  :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

mandi48

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on April 16, 2009, 08:54:21 AM
found on road dead
So thats how you did that.  :biggrin:

haha you found my secret  :congrats:

HaMeR

:readthis:

Grief & Misery Combined

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell