• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Its all Jims Fault

Started by LORDDAL, April 23, 2009, 03:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

well Jim just had to go and say that dirty old S**W word again didnt he here I thought we were done with that white mess but no I come into work tonight and find this
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

LORDDAL

there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

LORDDAL

but there is and up side the mail ran and Logan got 2 packages one from Mr Bill and One from Northbay Custom calls posted what he got from Bill in the kids contest thread heres what he got from Steve thanks Steve and Bill ya'll made one little hunter very happy of course he had to grab daddys crow call and make sure they were exactlly the same.

LORDDAL

and one final pic lookin out from the parking lot across from the building I Hide ........er uh mean Work in yeah thats it work in

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

Coulter

Ah yes...it seems like its almost time for hunting season again :eyebrow:

FinsnFur

Shooooooooooot! that'll be gone by supper time Charles :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

LORDDAL

Quote from: Hidehunter on April 23, 2009, 03:49:56 PM
Do you work at Snowshoe?
Yep sure do thats where we go to toy with the yotes is on the Snowshoe Silvercreek resort tons of them buggers here

Hidehunter

Yeah there sure are.  I used to work up there all the time installing furnaces and A/C's
Denver