• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

golfertrouts tourney results

Started by golfertrout, May 19, 2009, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

hard to catch anything on the couch, gotta go out and get them. I fish alot but I havent had a very good year so far. I still have some to load up so u better go out and get u some :wink:  It was cold in the morning but the fish were biting :biggrin:

golfertrout

Jim that pic was taken 2 years ago on my first musky outing    42incher :biggrin:  i caught 2 musky that day.  Todd its easier said then done. you have to get out and dddddddddddddoooooooooooooooo it not just say it :hahaha:  see you later I am going fishing again :roflmao:

golfertrout

went out yesterday and my buddie and I caught some nice ones

golfertrout

golfertrout

golfertrout

golfertrout

golfertrout

#43  17"        Total= 669"

Todd Rahm

Quotehard to catch anything on the couch, gotta go out and get them. I fish alot but I havent had a very good year so far. I still have some to load up so u better go out and get u some   It was cold in the morning but the fish were biting

Doh! ya got me.  :biggrin: I didn't mean to make ya nervious Dave.  :innocentwhistle: Heck the fish'n hasn't started up hear yet, and to be honest I'm not participating.  :wink: To much soccer and heck i don't even own a camera with a date time stamp, or one of those fangdangled FNF tape measures.  :laf:

Your doing a good job, and I like that 19"er ya just posted, nice fish.  :congrats:

golfertrout

Thanks Todd.   had a good time in the float tubes, we went to a strip mine lake and we caught several small ones but only a few that was picture worthy. This was my first tube trip but i will be doing it again thats for sure.  :wink:  my buddie goes to the srip mines a good bit and his best day is 105 bass and his biggest was 8.2 pounds. he is going to take me to some of his better holes later :biggrin:      Al eat your heart out buzzard breath :roflmao:

alscalls

I am sure it is a CUSTOM belly boat........ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

weedwalker

Those are some good lookin bass Dave. :congrats: :congrats:

golfertrout

thanks weedwalker , i had alot of fun in the tubes, gotta go out and catch me somemore big ones though, u guys are making me nervous :madd:

weedwalker

Don't worry Dave, I don't think I'll be able to catch ya. :nono: I'll only get to go 3 or 4 more times by the end of the month.

golfertrout

you never know, you better get out and try.   :eyebrow:

golfertrout

golfertrout

golfertrout

Sorry I didnt call you Al :roflmao:  went to the golf course :biggrin:

#46    18 1/2" bass

golfertrout

#47  16 1/2" bass 
cant tell you what I caught them on :hahaha: