• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Post your kids sports pictures

Started by Roundman, June 03, 2009, 08:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

I think we did this last year but I never get tired of it.

I'm blessed to be a part of a local softball league for girls between the ages of 5 and 15. At times I work my tail off but it's hard to complain. I've met a lot of great kids and parents over the past 4 years. I've coached teams that took first place and last place, and I must say that I received just as much joy out of one as the other. Well enough about that...here are a few pictures.

This is why I do it. Some of the best kids ever!

Outfield practice

This is what a couple of WV boys look like after getting beat 3-2 in the championship game.

The daughter pulling them in with a couple of bunts and then hitting into right center.

Bills Custom Calls

Looks like a great team you have there  :yoyo:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

That's great and I know you are having fun cause only a dead person couldn't enjoy being around youngun's.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Tikaani

My girls never played any sports, my son on the other hand wrestled and raced snowmachines.  His passion has always been hockey however.  He played on what we call a comp team here (I think they are called travel teams elsewhere).  He traveled all over Canada and the Lower 48 playing in net.  Eventually he stopped playing, the stress of practice seven days a week, playing goalie, travelling at 15 years old, it just got to the point he was no longer having fun.  He still plays, now in mens leagues and pick up games.

John

As a PeeWee 12yrs old I think

As a young man now.

Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

FinsnFur

Roundman, who's that big, overweight, gray haired, worn out, beat down, fellow standing in the back of the first pic?
The one with his arm around that fine specimen of the opposite sex.

We did do this last year, and it's always fun to watch the progression :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

I only have 1 this year I posted already but I post it again.  I'll try to get some in the dugout this weekend if we dont get rained out.  I dont take too many cell pix, they usually dont do photos justice but this one isnt bad.

Roundman

QuoteRoundman, who's that big, overweight, gray haired, worn out, beat down, fellow standing in the back of the first pic?
The one with his arm around that fine specimen of the opposite sex.

:laf: You mean that tall, husky, distinguished looking, haaaandsom, fella? That would be me, aka the man.  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

pitw

Here was Donny last night at second base.

I love it when they know what to with it when/if they catch it.

Got blown out of the water last night.

iahntr

Donny's lookin good, but your outfielder looks
like he's not really into the game there Barry.  :innocentwhistle:  :laf:
Scott

Silencer

Was thinkin the same thing, he wants to be in that skate park grindin a rail..

We have an early game this morning, I'll get some pics to post up later.  I cant do any action shots, the phone's not that great and if I'm coachin 1st base and dont pay attention my wife will kick my hind end.. lol 

pitw

Quote from: iahntr on June 05, 2009, 10:37:51 PM
Donny's lookin good, but your outfielder looks
like he's not really into the game there Barry.  :innocentwhistle:  :laf:
Like I said we got hammered :shrug:  Dang teenagers and their loud music had the outfielders looking the wrong way most of the game. :doh2:

Silencer

Here's the boys before the game started, not too bad a pic for a cell phone.   We got blown out as well Barry, 11-2.  The bats were'nt working at all today but the kids gave 100% and thats all I ask. 

Silencer

Little League night at NYSEG Stadium Trenton Thunder ( yankees aa ) vs. Binghamton Mets ( mets aa )
Trenton smoked um  :yoyo: 12-2

The kids got to go on the field, they all got tons of autographs !!!!  Here's my son ( on the left ) and his team buddy.

pitw

That is too cool when the youngsters get to rub shoulders with the idols.  Some of the idols are even good guys.  Bob got an old catchers mitt from an older player last year and he still thinks that man is one step ahead of me :iroll:

Todd Rahm

Wyatt tending the net in his U11 comp soccer league.

FinsnFur

Hey that looks like those pics they show of the Olympics Soccer :biggrin:

I love that jersey in the second pic.
So you guys do get green grass once in a while uh? :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

pitw

Silencer

Great pics, my boys played soccer for a time but got into football, I reffed one game and wasnt asked back.  I told them I didnt know the rules and it was like a free for all out there lmao.

Silencer

Here's one I didnt post from a couple months ago cuz of the quality but I figure someone's gotta take over for Bop  :eyebrownod:   My little QB and middle line backer before one of the home games.