• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

babe winkleman

Started by nastygunz, July 06, 2009, 06:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Watching babe winkleman and steve criner from hunters specialties hunting coyotes :yoyo:...they just smoked a biggun, on the versus channel.

nastygunz

Anybody use them thar bog tripod shootin stix? the babe was and they look mighty handy!

Bopeye

I hope Criner the Queer wasn't nekked......................   :doh2: :puke: :puke:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

Nope he was full camo.....unless he was naked and used camo paint?....maybe that wasnt a BOG shooting stick  :wo: :confused: :huh:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

MI VHNTR

Didn't babe winkleman get caught on camera shooting a penned up deer a while back?  MI VHNTR
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

Bopeye

Wouldn't surprise me.  :rolleye: Criner was probably holding it for him.  :hahaha:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

Wonder if he used his BOG pod ?.... :innocentwhistle:....them penned deer are a bitch to hit when they are bouncing off the fences :eyebrow:

Silencer

I think it was that blonde haired fishin dude that filmed the canned hunt  :confused:  Maybe the babe did it as well   :wo:

nastygunz

NY Bowhunter 
Registered User   Join Date: Feb 2006

Jimmy Houston is no sportsman!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm disgusted with Jimmy Houston. How he can consider himself a sportsman is pathetic. Take a look at Jimmy hunting a caged buck in a 3 acre pen. He's asscoiated with Russell Bellar who is the biggest game and wildlife criminal in the history of the outdoors. Makes me sick. Here's a link.

http://real-hunters.com/bellar-trial-video.cfm