• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

IM AN ALPHA MALE !!!

Started by nastygunz, July 18, 2009, 11:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

....and ill tell you why :yoyo:......I get up this morning...the female unit is already bustling about...ok sitting at the kitchen table with a tea reading the paper looking mildy aggRessive....shes not a morning person...being an Alpha Male..I tell her "women, coffee,breakfast, NOW!, Im heading out fishing shortly"....so....when I finish my Egg Mcmuffin and Newmans Own coffee that she graciously steered me towards this morning at Mickey Dees....and clean my turkey hunting gear off the floor of the garage..and put bags in the garbage cans..IM GOING FISHING......she is putty in my hands...THATS WHY IM AN ALPHA MALE.....( cant forget I have to be back by 4:00)........ :biggrin:

cathryn

just tyhe fact that ya had to make a post saying ya are an Alpha Male provesdya aintimo,, lol.

who ya tryin to convince? us or yourself?  :biggrin:

possumal

:roflmao: :roflmao:Nasty, you am de man!   :eyebrownod: :nono: 
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

That's how it works at my house too. I don't take no crap from her........ :roflmao: :roflmao:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

alscalls

The secret to a LONG marrage is.......Going out to eat :eyebrownod: .........She goes to applebees and I go to Outback!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HaMeR

And I'm the King of this castle too!!  :yoyo:

Well  :iroll: ,,,, when she aint around that is!!  :innocentwhistle:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

nastygunz

Quote from: alscalls on July 18, 2009, 08:24:29 PM
The secret to a LONG marrage is.......Going out to eat :eyebrownod: .........She goes to applebees and I go to Outback!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

LMFAO :bowingsmilie:

nastygunz

Quote from: cathryn on July 18, 2009, 12:10:12 PM
just tyhe fact that ya had to make a post saying ya are an Alpha Male provesdya aintimo,, lol.

who ya tryin to convince? us or yourself?  :biggrin:

DID U SIP SUM SHINE B4 U TYPED DAT?.... :innocentwhistle:

nastygunz

Quote from: Bopeye on July 18, 2009, 03:09:50 PM
That's how it works at my house too. I don't take no crap from her........ :roflmao: :roflmao:

Every now n then ya have to give the Dominant Silverback look to settle em down  :yoyo: :biggrin: :wink:

cathryn

imo a marriage isnt a dictatorship nor should it be a constant struggle between husband and wife for superiority.
it should be a partnership. 

course im divorced so what the hell do i know?

nastygunz

I dont have any luck with marriage either...my first wife accidentally fell down the well.....my 2nd wife got lost on a whitewater rafting trip...........and im taking number 3 rock climbing this weekend.... :innocentwhistle:

possumal

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :eyebrownod: :nono: :rolleye:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff