• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

coming down to the wire

Started by bushmaster, August 05, 2009, 12:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushmaster

Well, 2-3 weeks and i'll be a first time father.  I Thank God that everything has gone well so far.  And I double Thank God that I'm having a BOY :yahoo: :yahoo:  His Name is Gabriel Edward Theocles.  Please put him in your prayers for a safe and speedy arrival.  I'll be sure to post pics as soon as he gets here.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

pitw

Congrats on the new arrival and I'm willing to bet you are more excited than a cat with it's tail caught in a screen door.  How the Sam Hill do you know it's a boy before you see the equipment :confused:?  Don't trust the 2-3 week thingy as Bob was supposed to slide out on Nov 10th but decided to walk out on Dec 12th :nofgr:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Silencer

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bills Custom Calls

Congrats Busy are you still living down south or did you move

Glad to see your still around
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

KySongDog

Congrats on the new baby boy!   :yoyo:   Prayers sent for a safe arrival.   :wink:

NowI bet ya can't wait till he gets 16 and his drivers license.  :biggrin:    Better start saving for the insurance NOW!    ;yes;

Carolina Coyote

Congratulations Bushy, Sure hope the boy and Mom make it OK. God Bless.  :congrats: cc

alscalls

Prayers sent for the new hunter....... :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HuntnCarve

Congrats from PA.  Keep us posted!  In the meantime take one last look around?? Cause things are certainly going to change!  Good luck to you and the Mrs!

Hawks Feather

Congratulations!  Babies are a lot of fun and even more work.  That being said, the fun of having them around far outweighs the work involved.  I will keep all three of you in my prayers.

JErry

Todd Rahm

That guy in your avatar sleeping......................Uh, he won't be doing that anymore.  :biggrin:

CCP

QuoteCongratulations!  Babies are a lot of fun and even more work.  That being said, the fun of having them around far outweighs the work involved.  I will keep all three of you in my prayers.

+1 my prayers are sent.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

coyotehunter_1

Baby boys wear blue when they come from the hospital...  :nofgr: scratch that... I'll bet Bushy has already got some camo picked out.
:eyebrownod: 

:congrats: Best wishes and prayers for the family!  :highclap:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Tikaani

Congrats from Alaska.  Todd you hit that nail on the head, sleep will be a thing of the past for some time.

John

Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

FinsnFur

Congrats and good luck to all.  :yoyo:  Memories and misery's all balled up into one tiny little package :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bushmaster

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on August 05, 2009, 08:55:06 PM
Baby boys wear blue when they come from the hospital...  :nofgr: scratch that... I'll bet Bushy has already got some camo picked out.
:eyebrownod: 

:congrats: Best wishes and prayers for the family!  :highclap:

You bet, he's already outfitted.
I told my old lady that i wanna take him yote huntin cause he can probably make a better mouth call than me.  She pitched a fit and sent me to the couch.  I dont get it.

Hey Bill, Im still in NC.  Havent been online much cause i'm trying to pull in the cash anywhere i can.  Back at the factory now, so the wee hours of the morning are spent here (for now)

Thanks for all the love guys. It means alot to us.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

Bopeye

Quote from: bushmaster on August 06, 2009, 01:53:44 AM

I told my old lady that i wanna take him yote huntin cause he can probably make a better mouth call than me.  She pitched a fit and sent me to the couch.  I dont get it.

OH MY!!! Didn't know there was another as dumb as I.  :doh2: Don't ever say that again or allude to it Bushy. Just trust me on this one.  :huh: :innocentwhistle:

Coyotehunter1 can tell you about when a certain individual on this board made the same comment to his wife about 7 years ago...........shoot I thought I was gonna die.  :laf:

You have my best wishes on the baby though.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

vvarmitr

Congrats Bushy! :thumb2:
Boy, is you life ever going to change!  :innocentwhistle:
Praying for ya & the family!  :wink:

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!