• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Youth Predator Calling Contest

Started by OKTrap, August 16, 2006, 12:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

No rush, just checking in. That'd be great, we look forward to seeing them.

Also, for what it's worth, I'm not 100% on what all went down with the video contest, but I'm here to tell ya, I'm glad you stuck to your guns and are going through with it especially since it's for the kids :wink:

You can't make everybody happy no matter how hard you try, and the harder you try the more you fail. It just aint right.
This is about the kids, and an excellent oppurtunity for them to aquire some recognition and possibly learn from it all. Kudos to you, Reg.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

OKTrap

The pictures are developed, and I should get them up this evening. In the pictures, you can see some of the kids blowing the calls that were donated, but they are at a distance, and the quality of the calls cannot be seen. But they had a blast ... literally.

Will get them up this evening.

We thank you all for your support with the kids, and we that you for your support through time and donations to help them out.

OKTrap

As promised, they had a great time, and all were very appreciative of the calls and other donations. Thank you:

This little feller below, is blowing one of the THO Calls that was donated. Look through the pictures and you'll find that this feller couldn't keep it off of his lips.

FinsnFur

Good deal :eyebrownod: Looks like fun, Thanks Reg.

Get a good look at those kids guys. Those will be some of the next generation filling our shoes :biggrin:

Reg I'm glad to see you weren't being carried over the threshold agin :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :highclap:

That is a very nice thing you have goin there oktrap!

JD

OKTrap

We couldn't do it without yall's support. We thank you all for your help. Maybe when we finally grow up as a company, then we will be able to sponsor everything ourselves ... but until then ... Thank you all.