• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Predator hunting booth seminar at spokane,missouri on the 9th of sept.

Started by stevecriner, August 20, 2006, 09:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevecriner

Hey if theres any body from Missouri in here take this as my personal invitation to a predator hunting booth seminar I'm having at Shooters Edge in Spokane,mo on the 9th of sept. The Fine folks at Shooters Edge asked me if i would so i took em up on it.( I told em I didnt Know nothin but they will see i guess,lol) Its also Browning Day so there will be a Browning rep there. Shooters Edge is a medallion status dealer i take it. Anyway all is welcome from Missouri or not. . We will get to watch a little footage and talk about several aspects of predator calling and techniques i utilize while hunting predators. Time will be announced,but i imagine it will be somewhere around noon or so. I aiming for everyone that attends to get something out of it. You never can learn all of it. I also hope i might learn a lil also from the folks that come. Every little hint you can get is just another tool in the belt. I belive seasoned or not you can learn from everyone.
Thanks,Steve
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

FinsnFur

Look at you goin to the BIG times :biggrin:

Sounds like a pretty good deal, wish I was closer.
BTW...I linked it to the calendar too for ya. It shows I edited your post but that's because I linked it to the calendar.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

stevecriner

Thanks Guys, Im not relaly tryin to go big time im just tryin to have a good time. I think it will be a a good time though. Ive took alot of folks huntin and shown them some things and this might give others a chance to learn a bit. And you cant forget the people, You get to meet alot of folks and talk about huntin yotes.  Basshole might be able to make it he lives in springfield i believe. :yoyo:
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"