• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A sad day!!!!!!!!!!

Started by keekee, August 24, 2006, 01:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Well, yesterday was a sad day for me!

I had a Black coyote here close to the house I had been hunting for the last couple years, he was ruining with a blond colored female. I got a call yesterday to tell me that someone had hit a Black coyote with a a car just down the road! So, I took the long way around to work and sure enough there he was! Messed up pretty good to! They hit him sometime during the night I would guess. This coyote was crossing the main road to feed over in town, it was just a matter of time before he got nailed, but he had been pretty smart, he was using the creek to get across the main road, he must of decided to take the short cut!

JD, you should remember this spot, over behind Garys place!

All I can hope for is he had some Black off spring!

Brent

canine

That sucks man!!!  Yeah, I remember where that is. It would be nice if he threw a few black ones and a couple white ones too!!

Did you pick him up and toss him in the bed of the truck?  :innocentwhistle:

JD

stevecriner

Thats the sh!T$ man. Ive only seen one and it wasnt totaly black..
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

CCP

Hate to hear that Brent maybe there are a few more around. A trapper in the area has thinned our black coyotes out some but, Hopefully we will get one again this year.Last year we got the two from the same area. Hope you have more than one also.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

THO Game Calls

Doesn't it always happen like that.  The big dear, the black coyote.  Never fails. 

'nuff to make a grown man cry.  I feel your pain

Al
THO Game Calls
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

Yep it sure does! I had a big buck I was hunting last year in bow season 180" class! Got gut shot in Oct on the next farm over! Never found it, I looked all day for it myself after they gave up, its a shame to see a animal like that die and not be found!

I hope he threw some black pups, I now the blond femal is still alive, and I now she threw a blond pup last year that is alive as well. And a real pretty red pup to! But have not seen any Black ones yet. I seen this bunch in a field close by the other day, right at dark.

Oh, well! I should of killed him last year! :rolleye:

Brent