• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hello to all!!!!

Started by kyray, September 03, 2006, 04:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyray

Some of you fellas may know me from PM. Been trying to get on here in the past, but kept getting that other sight with a similar name that's under maintenance. Glad to finally make it. Looks like a great site! Looking forward to talking predators with you guys. Fall is defiantly in the air around here. About time to get after them!!!! kyray

Todd Rahm

FinsnFur

Kyray! good to see ya.  :congrats:

I think I know what other site your talking about. FinsandFur.COM right?

Truth be known when I bought this domain it was because THAT one was taken. It had some pet grooming site on it.
I just got notice a month or so ago from my host letting me know that the ".com" had expired. I told them to snatch it up, put my name on and redirect the traffic here to ".net"

Come to find out, legally the last owner has a certain amount of time to take action before it can be bought, and now it appears as though they...or some broker is trying to sell it for a few extra bucks.  :rolleye:

That's the problem with putting a hold, or a watch tag on a domain.
Oh somebody wants it uh?....let's make some major coin.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaany way. Glad to see ya made it. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

Kyray,
Glad to see you on board. Look forward to learning from you!

straycat

Glad to see ya here  Ray ! Hope to see you at LBL  also. Great bunch on here,you'll fit right in. Welcome.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

THO Game Calls

Well it's about darn time LOL

Nice to see you here. 

Al
THO Game Calls
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

Hey Kray! Good to see ya! Welcome!

Did ya bring Tom with ya? He called for some help and I sent him a link.

Brent

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bopeye

Hey, hey what'ya say, let's all give a big welcome to Kyray.

Hello Ray. :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

kyray

Say, THANKS ! Glad to be here among such fine company.

KeeKee. Tom will probably be on here soon. I went up and visited with him over the weekend. He drove me out to look for deer one evening and we saw 4 nice bucks in one bunch. Wish I would have had the camera with me.

Straycat. Good to hear from ya buddy. Hope we get to hunt togeather some at the LBL next February.

Appreciate the welcome from you fellas! Tom Harris and I do hope to attend the LBL this season again, we just haven't worked out all the bugs at work yet.  Looking forward to seeing all you guys at the LBL in February. Those darn coyotes have a PhD in sneekology for sure.  kyray

coyotehunter_1

Hey feller!

Hope to see you again at LBL.

:biggrin:

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Rick223

Welcome Kyray sounds like you will be good company around here. :biggrin:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle