• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

HM Campout 2006! Pic's

Started by keekee, October 24, 2006, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canine

You can't even spell (WHIMP)...HAHAHA :nono:

I hope the FX5 show's before Saturday...I'm wanting to make a couple stands this weekend....gotta try out the new shotgun!!

JD

CCP

Sounds like you guys had alot of fun. :congrats: Wish I could have made it :sad:,maybe next year.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

keekee

Are you sure JD????????????????????

Rich,

Wish you would of been there! Just think though about 5 weeks! :eyebrownod:

Brent

stevecriner

$5 bucks well spent. JD you dont pay attention to sh%$@#!!!!
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

RShaw

Brent and JD

It was great meeting you two. It just didn't work out to hunt together. I was really looking forward to it and still am.

Randy

I place as much value on learning what not to do as I do in knowing what to do.

keekee

We will get it worked out Randy! We will be back out there in 5 weeks.

Maybe we can get all of us togeather up around Steve's and round up some coyotes this winter!

You can say SHIT Steve, we wont edit it....lol

Brent

canine

shit...shit...shit.shit. :huh: :yoyo: That's why I love it here!!LOL..Sorry if anyone is offended??

Was I drinkin Steve? :confused: My ol'lady says the same thing... I never pay attention :shrug:

Missouri coyotes sound like fun!!!! When we doin it fellas?

JD

Lou Stuhls

That's nice, looks like a good time.

I'm curious about a couple of your pictures, though. 

RagnCajn

First I post a do not feed the troll symbol, then I Thought about it and have to feed him anyway. If your name is really Lou Stohls, then my hat is off to ya. Where are you from Lou. Have you ever met the guys you are attempting to stir here.

Let me give my perspective as a hunter that was allowed the privilege of staying in that camp. Yes they were 22 LR rounds. We were camped about a mile off the nearest road and all shots were directed to a mountainous range in the opposite direction of that road.. Care was taken to ensure that with every shot. Sure we may read about a poor Mexican crossing the border illegally that will be found with a knot on his head from a falling 27 grain piece of lead. I have been watching the CNN reports and as yet have not seen such an occurrence.

When My partner and I came in with the first of many coyotes, on the first day, they were not skinned. As I see Vic standing there, to be honest I was concerned. See, I had never met the man. I only knew him from the internet. I knew his feelings about skinning out and proper treatment of coyotes. As I studied the man, I became acutely aware of him as a real gentleman and one with Strong convictions. He is strongly against  hunting coyotes when pups are in the den. He will defend that conviction. The internet is a poor way to read a man. There is no voice inflection. There is no looking a man in the eye and seeing him speak. Emoticons do a poor job of parlaying the feeling behind a post. See, even as you read this reply you can not see my clinched jaw and the determination in my fingers to get this right. If we were face to face you would better understand how this is coming across. I stood face to face with these guys and to a man I would count them as true hunters and sportsmen. On the flip side I see them as normal everyday joes that can have a good time. Play a few pranks and enjoy the prank whether they were the ones pulling it or the ones playing it.

Vic did not act as the coyote guardian at this campout. He let each man determine what he would do with the coyote, fox, bobcat, and even Rattle snake that man had taken.

If you have a personal vendetta against any one in those pictures I am sure they would be willing to meet up with you and discuss the situation. You might even com away from the meeting with a point of view you did not expect. They will have another campout next year about the same time. I am sure you would be welcome to come to it, Lou Stohls, and express your concerns.

I see this is your first post and am sure you logged on just to stir something up. Mission accomplished
"Ain't never hit one yet, I didn't burn powder at."

FinsnFur

The famous RedRawTbone from Arizona. Why does that name ring a bell with me  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

RagnCajn

Dang it, by the time I had finished typing he had edited his post.
"Ain't never hit one yet, I didn't burn powder at."

keekee

"I'm curious about a couple of your pictures, though.''

Maybe I can answer your questions?

Brent

bowjunkie

:rolleye: some folks just ain't happy less there stirrin a pot that doesn't need stirred , that said I wish I coulda been there looks like a great time with some great people  :biggrin:

Lou Stuhls

First post, yeah, so ever-body gotta start somewhere.   I see you only have 10. 

RajnCjn, I wasn't out to stir the pot, believe it or not.  Just didn't look right, that's all.  Sorry for my opinion.

And like Jim says, it's just not worth it.

canine

Edited to take out all the cuss words :eyebrownod:

JD

Bopeye

I get the distinct feeling that I missed something, but I know it had to be good.  :wo:

I myself, believe it or not, have been accused of stirring things as well. Far be it from me to do anything of that nature. I will lend my assistance to any and all that needs it....even  :hahaha: Canadians.... :huh: .............did I just say that?  :confused:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

stevecriner

Shit and i dont regret nothin......By the way Cajun you werent face to face with anyone......Your short like Brent,LMFAO over and over again......And also Opinions are like assholes.Everybody has one, Some of em just smell like shit though .
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

keekee

Hi Robb Krause! How are you?  Your welcome to post (for now) Just wanted everyone to know who you were!

Brent

FinsnFur

Ahhhhhhhhh man!......the loose stools should of gave that away  :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Lou Stuhls

Robb Krause?  Hope you're not talking to me, my name's Lou.

Smelly opinion, that's cool.  I just think it says a lot about a hunter if you repeatedly shoot a rifle into the air or think it's funny to drag a dead coyote behind a pickup.

Good Hunting!