• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Sometimes I just feel......

Started by Bopeye, November 01, 2006, 10:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

A guy brought in a tail to work on Monday. It was almost totally red with a black tip.

He told me it was a tail to a coyote.........I "very nicely" said that he was full of nonabsorbed bull remnants..........thought I had put him in his place......he's a liar anyway.  :highclap:

Today he brings in a picture of the coyote he shot while deer hunting.......it was a normal looking coyote, except for one small irregular feature.........it had a red tail with a black tip.

Guess who had fecal matter all over their face then?  :huh: :shrug:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

straycat

Yea................but it looks good on ya !    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

fuzz624

Boy,I bet that made you feel like a real a$$.Know you know how everyone else feels about you. :roflmao:

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just in time.......cuz the next big give-away will be a carton of Super Absorbant Quilted Northern  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

You'd just have to know this guy though. I would have bet my house it was a red fox tail, but I didn't really look at it too close.

This guy told me last year that he shot a 15 point buck, but just as it was starting to fall....two does came out of the woods and got on each side of him and helped him escape to the deep woods....... :huh:

He stepped on a bullsnake one time. He felt it roll under his foot and about that time it raised it's head up about 20 feet away and roared at him. He ran for the house and was standing on his porch when the snake roared a second time..... :huh:

He shot a doe with a bow at 300 yards two years ago........He saw it standing out in his field so he raised the bow up at about a 45 degree angle and let'er fly. He watched the arrow in flight and just as it was reaching  the doe.......he whistled at it. The doe raised it's head and he nailed it between the eyes.......... :huh:

He shot a turkey in flight at 150 yards a few years ago with his Mossberg 12 gauge. He killed it with the first shot, but it still flew within two feet of him........dead..... :huh:

I got a bunch of stories..........ya want to hear them all?

Oh yeah......he raised a 600 lb. pumpkin a few summers back on the side of the hill above his house. It got so heavy that it tore loose from the vine and rolled down the hill and hit his house. It knocked the house off of the foundation. I asked to go see the damage and he had already jacked the house back up and put it back on it's foundation...... :huh:

Ya want more??????

I just assumed he had shot a fox and was trying to convince me it was a coyote.....go figure.........first time in his life he told the truth.  :innocentwhistle:

Bopeye

Quote from: fuzz624 on November 01, 2006, 10:41:23 PM
   a real a$$.Know you know how everyone else feels about you.

So.....uh.......what exactly are ya trying to say?  :wo:

Bopeye

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 01, 2006, 10:47:41 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just in time.......cuz the next big give-away will be a carton of Super Absorbant Quilted Northern  :laf:

Just pick it up at Wal-Mart on your way to Cabela's.......... :laf: :roflmao:

fuzz624

Yeah i know the type bopeye.I usually just nod my head and try to keep moving.I hate to call anyone a liar but it is hard sometimes.

fuzz624

You know im just messin with ya bopeye

Bopeye

Quote from: fuzz624 on November 01, 2006, 11:09:19 PM
     You know im just messin with ya bopeye

So.....uh.......what exactly are ya trying to say?  :wo:  :eyebrownod:

fuzz624

Bopeye

So......uh........you mean that literally or figuratively?

fuzz624

Bopeye

vvarmitr

So Bopeye, invite him over to the site er would that be to much competition fer ya? :innocentwhistle:

Generally I tell such people, "I can tell a bigger one than that ... I believe ya!" :wink:

He isn't related to my Ex' by chance is he? If her lips were moving she was lying. :rolleye:

Brad H

I hate it when politicians try to fit in with the hunting crowd.

The pumpkin story, however, I totally believe. The 300 yard bow story....not too sure on that one. :wo:

Brad

canine

Hmmmm. Makes ya wander now, huh Bopeye, maybe all his other stories are true too........................ :hahaha:...NOT..

I hate it when guy's tell such outlandish stories like that...pisses me off, they think i must be stoopid. :biggrin: :huh:

JD

straycat

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Bopeye

I was thinking of a few more "tales" this fella had told me.........here they are:

He has a one ton 79 Ford, four wheel drive with a 460 in it that get's 39 miles per gallon.

He was fishing at Watts bar at the base of the dam, in 30 feet of water. He said a big catfish came up and started eating off of the bottom and four feet of his tail was sticking out of the water. That would have made that cat fish at least 34 feet in length.  :wo:

He was frog gigging in Sequatchie Valley, when an aggressive pack of coyotes started after him. He started tossing a frog at a time to divert their attention while he made a mad dash for home. They would stop chasing him long enough to fight over and eat the frog.
He made it home just as he threw down his last frog to them.  :highclap:

Honey bees.........his dad had honey bees and when he would rob them of their honey, the bees would get on the handrail of their front porch and stay there for seven nights and seven days, attacking all who tried to leave the house.......only way off of porch was to plaster a wet white towel to your forehead.......they'd let you off then.

He found a dead crappie at watts bar with a four pound bass in his mouth. He guessed each fillet on the crappie would have been five pounds each. Not bad since both the black and white crappie records are 4 lbs. 10 ounces and 5 lbs. 2 ounces......... :rolleye:

He was sitting in a treestand watching for deer when all of the sudden he hears a swoosh by him. It startled him, he looks around......nothing.
It happens again and again. He was thinking, " What is going on?"
Then out of nowhere he get's hit right between the eyes. It was a flying squirrel.......he had been sitting in front of the hole in the tree where the squirrel lived.  :eyebrownod:

Don't laugh..........all true. Just ask him........ :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

:roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:  :laf:  :eyebrownod:
I thought the swoosh was going to be the bee's comin back!

A white towel plastered on your forehead uh?  :confused: Man there must be a LOT of bees in Iran.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com