• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Voice howling for coyotes

Started by Rich Cronk, July 22, 2006, 06:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich Cronk

Meet Jerry Hunsley from Pierre, S.D.

canine

Wow...that had to take years to get that good..definately wanna see them clips when ya get back Rich..Have fun!!

JD

keekee

I also very interested in the coyotes reaction to the howls. Please post some more!

Brent

Rich Cronk

So you would like to see a bit more?  Watch yourblod pressure boys.

Brad H

Jerry's got a lot of interesting clips like that.

I tried voice challenging a coyote once and all I'll say is I won't ever do it again. I'm just glad no one heard.

Brad

canine

Rich, that second clip is some good stuff now. :congrats:

My goal is to try and get out that way for a hunt with decoy dogs someday..looks like a blast.

JD

stevecriner

Simply amazing sounds and decoy doggin!
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

keekee

Thats good stuff right there Rich!

Brent

canine

Rich,  Where is this guy located at?   Is he a rec. caller or does he make a livin at it?

Thanks
JD

canine

:hahaha:DUH!! i just answered my question by reading your reply in another thread. :confused:

JD

Rich Cronk

canine ,
Jerry is just a one man team, just him and his dog. He does take a friend out with him now and then, and he recently developed a new howler that he placed on the market. Look for the "Wiley one" howler at www.allpredatorcalls.com

Jerry must be out fishing or hunting right now. I sent him an E mail yesterday and advised him that people are talking about him over here.

5 SHOTS

Quote from: Brad H on July 22, 2006, 10:16:37 PM
Jerry's got a lot of interesting clips like that.

I tried voice challenging a coyote once and all I'll say is I won't ever do it again. I'm just glad no one heard.

Brad
Now Brad, I was out there the night you called me, and I heard you and the coyote. I think it worked pretty good. :congrats:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Brad H

I forgot you got there before I was done with that embarrassing display. :rolleye:

It's much easier said than done.

Brad

canine

Well i've been workin on my voice howls :confused:..

Jerry don't have to worry about me being competition :nono:

Now if i could just shut the kids up,,i got a house full of coyotes howling :shrug:

JD

Jerry Hunsley

Are you getting any sounds out? It will take some practice. Don"t give up. If you can get to the fire whistle sound you got it made. How about the bark. Just remember suck in and say ruk.  :highclap:

canine

Hey Jerry nice to meet ya Sir.. That is some interesting stuff you have. I will keep at it , thanks for the (ruk) tip. I believe i'll have to train my voice for this. But your howls sure do sound pretty damn good. Is that a yellow lab or some kind of cur dog?

JD

Jerry Hunsley

A lot of people think he is a yellow lab. He is a black mouth cur. Just in his prime 4yrs. old. I took him out this morning but we didn't have any luck. It was starting to get hot so we came in early. I did get some coyotes located for when Rich Cronk comes up.

keekee

Nice to meet ya Jerry! Great looken dog ya got there and great sounding voice howls!

Brent

FinsnFur

WOW!!
I just got a chance to watch those. Holy Crap.

Very Nice Jerry. :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com