• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Slim Pickin's

Started by HuntnCarve, July 25, 2012, 01:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

The pickings from the Honey Holes has been a might "Slim" the past month or so...
Was sort of caught off guard when I looked down towards HH2 and saw a small brown anomaly?  A swift glance through the binos revealed a young chuck standing at the threshold of Honey Hole No.2...
He obliged by waiting there while I fetched the .22 and rewarded him with a new piercing through the ear. :eyebrow:  This makes No.7 for an awfully slow summer chucking season. :shrug:  Until next time...
Good Hunting!

HuntnCarve
Dave

Carolina Coyote

Way to go Dave, gonna have to put one of them Driveway alerts down by the HH to warn when the are available, can't be going slack on the honeybears. cc

Hawks Feather

Dave,

If you would let them move in and start a family you would have more targets.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

FinsnFur

What the heck is that green stuff he's laying in?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

Jim,

Up until last week everything was brown and dried up.  Then we had a couple days of heavy down pours that got things greening up a bit.  The oats have been harvested in the field below a good two weeks ago.  They were dry and ready for picking ahead of schedule.  So the farmer took them off and replanted something down there already.
I figured I would be seeing alot more groundhogs.  As I can see out into the field.  I think HaMer and Diane must have been in the area and cleaned out my stash of shooter hogs? :laf: -Well atleast someone is getting some shooting. :laf:

FOsteology

I think between you, HaMer and his wife, the three of you have decimated the states population!  :laf:

Good shooting.

All I've been killing is snakes.

FinsnFur

If HaMeR goes silent, then he's definitely guilty.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com