• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Annual LBL Hunt - 2022

Started by coyote101, January 02, 2022, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

The first week of February is just a month away. I will be there, along with PJ, Tony, Paul, Casey, Ron, and Pete. We will be staying in Aurora again, from Tuesday or Wednesday, till Sunday.

I hope everyone can make it, it is always a good time.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

I won't make it but hope ya all have a great time.
I say what I think not think what I say.

weedwalker

I'll be there for the whole week.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

KySongDog

Lord willin and the crick don't rise, I'll be there.

HaMeR

Quote from: KySongDog on January 06, 2022, 02:42:08 PM
Lord willin and the crick don't rise, I'll be there.

You'll make it Johnny!! Just use the bridge like everybody else does!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HaMeR

Not this year. New job. Nagging muscle injury. Can't drive for much more than 2 hours at a time. Gonna miss everybody tho!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Sorry to hear you won't make it this year, Glen. But I sure hope that doesn't stop Diane from making the trip to LBL.  :biggrin:

centerfire_223

Wish I could be there guys. But unfortunately can't make it this year.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

securpro

I sure am gonna try to make it this year ! I wasn't sure if it was gonna happen but looks like it is.. The Feds sure flubbed everything up with the LBL Hunt thats for sure. I am assuming everyone is staying somewhere in Aurora ?
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

coyote101

Quote from: securpro on January 21, 2022, 06:26:04 PM
I sure am gonna try to make it this year ! I wasn't sure if it was gonna happen but looks like it is.. The Feds sure flubbed everything up with the LBL Hunt thats for sure. I am assuming everyone is staying somewhere in Aurora ?

Sure hope you can make it, Joe. I think all of us are staying in Aurora. My group is staying at Aurora's Kentucky Lake Cottages, and the other guys are staying at Fin 'N' Feather Lodge.

By the way, we are not doing the door prize drawing this year.

Pat

PS: If you want an LBL 2022 call, please let me know soon.
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Okanagan

Wish you all well!  I would love to make it but likely never will, now. 

nastygunz

Is Fin 'N' Feather Lodge a subsidiary of finsandfur?…$$$$

riverboss

coyote101

I wish you and Steve were going to be there, Dan.

Pat
NRA Life Member

slagmaker

Hope the weather holds and everyone that can make it makes it.

I have no time to take off work or I would be there.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

kyfuzzyface

Don't look like I'll make it again this year
Good luck to everyone
would love to see a few pictures this year
Fuzzy