• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Guns, Guts and Glory!

Started by nastygunz, June 23, 2022, 10:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

How do ye like them apples liberals:

�The Supreme Court struck down New York's century-old law restricting the carrying of concealed firearms Thursday, its first major Second Amendment decision in more than a decade and a ruling that could lead to more weapons on the streets — and just about anywhere people gather.

Writing for a 6-3 court, Justice Clarence Thomas wrote the law's requirement that New Yorkers who want a license to carry a handgun in public show "proper cause" that the weapon is �specifically needed for self-defense "violates the Fourteenth Amendment by preventing law-abiding citizens with ordinary self-defense needs from exercising their right to keep and bear arms in public

nastygunz

I think I'm going to start carrying two Glock 17's instead of one with 32 round happy stick magazines!... :innocentwhistle: 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

nastygunz

I literally live right on the border between New Hampshire and Vermont. due to the flatlander California left-wing liberal snowflake takeover of the government in Vermont when I go to our camp there I have to swap magazines from my Glock 17 and make sure I don't have any 17 round magazines on me when I go to Vermont.
I have to put 15 round magazines in it then if I cross back over into New Hampshire I can put 17 round magazines back in it. Most ridiculous thing I ever heard of in my life for two rounds. and spare Glock magazines are not cheap.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com