• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My Arizona

Started by JohnP, March 27, 2010, 10:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Not all of Arizona is dull and drab looking.  If a person is willing to drive a little they can have it all, hunting fishing, camping and four season.

Our grand daughters first trout.

Mountain Lakes:

Jim - Do the next two look familiar to you:

Beautiful desert flowers growing out of rocks:

Antelope on the grasslands:

Mule deer and elk in the high country:

And of course, my favorite:

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

slagmaker

Thanks for the Pics John. Beautifull country you have there.

Congratulations to your grand daughter on here first trout.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

They dont look familiar to me. But knowing they are in Arizona adds a ton of intriguing beauty, cause I honestly never knew Arizona had such bountiful looking bodys of water.

Pretty cool, thanks for sharing them.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Nice pics John.
Thanks !
Scott

GunDog

QuoteNot all of Arizona is dull and drab looking.

Mr John is the coyote pic a recent one or one you dug out of the picture box? You have failed to show the dull and drab side of your home state sir. All the pictures I've seen have been quite nice looking as were these. Congrats to your grand daughter on the trout and thanks for sharing!  :wink:

HaMeR

Arizona is a beautiful State. As are the other 49. Those are great pictures & Congratulations to your Grand Daughter!!  :congrats: :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

GunDog - I don't know when I killed that coyote, but I do know it wasn't this season.

HaMeR - You got that right.  I been in all 50 states of this woderful country and there ain't an ugly one amongst them. 

Jim - Them two pictures are Point of Pines on the San Carlos Apache Reservation.  Thought maybe you made it up there when you attended the PM hunt in Globe. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Ahhhhhhhh, ok I remember hearing about it and talking to someone who actually pointed it out. But I never made it up there. Boy, I wish I would have now :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FozzyBear

Cool pick JohnP can't want for the next trip.  :yoyo:

possumal

Great stuff, John P. Thanks for sharing with us.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

KySongDog

Nice pics!  That is not the Arizona I remember.  42 years ago I spent some time in Yuma and only remember sand, scorpions and black widows.  :laf:  Also have a few fond memories of San Luis, Mexico.   :eyebrownod:

golfertrout

nice pics John :yoyo: i thought i had a bite in that one lake :hahaha:

pitw

Funny isn't it how an area can get branded  :confused:.  I kinda/sorta thought that Arizona was a bit of a waste land but with a local guide to show us around we find jewels sticking out of the desert all around that place  :bowingsmilie:.  Thanks for making a difference John P.
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

I've seen quite a bit of Arizona and some of it actually reminds me of West Virginia. Beautiful state.