• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Laser lights

Started by 220swift, March 30, 2010, 08:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

220swift

Has any of you coyote hunters tried the new laser light  made by laser genetics? I bought one and it really suprised me. You can see how to shoot out to 300 yards real goog. It needs a better mounting system brcause you can knock it off pretty easy. We can"t hunt at night in Tn. but it would work if you could. Please remember me the next week. I have a c-scan in the next few days. I had brain cancer 6 years ago and the doctors gave me a year to live but i have been blessed and can still hunt and fish and grow a garden. Thanks guys

FozzyBear

I have not tried eney light for that mater I never had much luck in night hunting. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your . Never give up keep moving forward. Hope you have many hunting and fishing days ahead.

iahntr

Haven't tried the lasers, can't use em here either.
But we'll trust and pray for the absolute best results on the scan !
Scott

GunDog

Like the others have said we have not used the laser lights on the varmints so can't say one way or the other. I will say we wish you the best of luck with your scans and we'll be putting in a good word for you with the feller upstairs! 

Silencer

Seen the add for them in PX and I wondered if it crossed the fine law line about using lasers for hunting here in the state of PA.   

Prayer sent, hope yer ct scan turns out for the best. 

vvarmitr

Will pray there is no cancer! :wink:

Quote from: Silencer on March 31, 2010, 04:40:38 AM
Seen the add for them in PX and I wondered if it crossed the fine law line about using lasers for hunting here in the state of PA.  
Wondered the same thing here in Ohio.  :wo:

John_NY

I just went to their web site. It looks good. I haven't tried one but we can use those and laser sights here. Might have to give it a try. 

Good luck with the c-scan.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

JohnP

I have the laser grips from Crimson Trace on my 9mm Beretta.   They work great in a hostage situation, you can put the red dot on the hostage taker and tell him that is the spot where the bullet goes if you don't release her/him in the next two seconds.  Works most of the time.

We will be thinking about you and the results of your test, please keep us informed.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Yeah we cant use them here either, but it sure would be sweet. :eyebrow:
Good luck with your c-scan, hopefully things continue to look up for you.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

SCcoyotehunter

I hope you are blessed with good news.