Previous topic - Next topic

Teamroper

Predator Calling Clinic w/Jason Groseclose

TC Calls Pro-Staff
2010 World Coyote Vocals Champion
2011 ECPS Coyote Vocals Champion
2011 2nd Place World All-Around
2011 2nd Place World Coyote Vocals

This is a one-day clinic with a hands-on calling scenario and a predator calling contest at the end of the clinic open to all. This is for the novice to the experience predator hunter. I highly encourage ALL clinic participants to bring their hand calls and compete. This is just a "have fun" calling contest for all to try and learn.

Date: September 17, 2011
Time: 9 AM-3PM?
Location: Bar M Ranch (3890 Decatur Hwy. Kingston, Tn. 37763)
Fee: $25/ person (Kids under 16 free)

Please feel free to bring any hunting equipment or guns that you may have for sale to the clinic. If you have numerous items for sale I would recommend that you bring your own table. Lunch will be held at a small homestyle café just up the road. Sorry, you will have to pay for your own, but the food is great and reasonable.

So if you want to learn a lot about predator hunting and have a great time I would highly recommend attending this clinic. Due to Jason’s busy schedule he is only available to come here once a year and this is it. If interested please shoot me a PM, email, call or text me. I just need a ballpark number of people who will attend. Please bring a folding chair with you and don’t forget your hand calls. Thanks and hope to see you all on the 17th.

Contact info:
Jake Martenis
Email: barmranchandarena @ msn.com
Contact Number: 865-250-9538
When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper

FinsnFur

Moving this to the "Event's" forum where it can also be added to the calendar.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

What is the $25 for? Who does it go to? That's a very steep entry fee that most won't pay.

Teamroper

The $25 is not an entry fee. Jason gets all the $$$. He lives 4 1/2 hours from me so this is to help compensate him for his time and gas. He and his Dad manage over 2500 acres up in Va and it is hard for him to get away so the vast majority of the money is to compensate him for his time. We do not have large crowds of people. We had 20 guys show up last year and most of them were beginners. 

Last year Jason gave away some great door prizes in as such EVERYONE received at least one door prize and many were high quality hand calls. Coyotes Unlimited is a NON-PROFIT organization. We DO NOT keep a dime. Every penny is given to whomever is our guest speaker at that time. 
When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper