Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Same to you and yours Jim and to all the F&F family here.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all gain 5 lbs.  I'll never understand the little woman as she cooks for days on end, then tells me not to eat toooooooooooo much. :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Merry Christmas to one and all and to all - well you know.

MI VHNTR

A Very Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year to all.
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

Coulter

Merry Christmas everybody. Hope Santa was good to everybody.
(Jim...no creepy Santa's outside my window this year :alscalls: )

bambam

Happy birthday Jesus. Merry Christmas everyone.

remrogers

A safe and Merry Christmas to all.

kyfuzzyface

Merry Christmas ALL
Fuzzy

coyote101

Merry Christmas from Kentucky everyone.

Pat

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Okanagan

Hope your Christmas is going wonderfully, and that you have a safe and satisfying Boxing Day tomorrow. 

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Okanagan on December 25, 2022, 09:40:00 PMHope your Christmas is going wonderfully, and that you have a safe and satisfying Boxing Day tomorrow. 

I don't think I have ever heard of this before and had to look it up. My first (wrong) thought was that it was when you boxed up the presents that you got and didn't want, so they could be returned. Obviously that was wrong.

Okanagan

Quote from: Hawks Feather on December 26, 2022, 08:55:05 AM
Quote from: Okanagan on December 25, 2022, 09:40:00 PMHope your Christmas is going wonderfully, and that you have a safe and satisfying Boxing Day tomorrow. 

I don't think I have ever heard of this before and had to look it up. My first (wrong) thought was that it was when you boxed up the presents that you got and didn't want, so they could be returned. Obviously that was wrong.

My first Christmas living in Canada a co-worker explained Boxing Day to me.  He said that Christmas Day was for family, and that Boxing Day was to visit friends and maybe take a gift to them.  Kids often got presents from friends of their family and had boxes to open, and it got the name Boxing Day.  Where we lived, many people would go visit friends on Boxing Day, sometimes taking a gift, and that practice continues, especially in rural smaller communities IME.  It's a good idea as a holiday.

I'd go visit pitw today, if he were a smidge closer!  Happy Boxing Day!