• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My Year So Far

Started by DirtyDog, April 14, 2008, 10:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDog

Bop had mentioned in one of my turkey post that this year had been spoiling me. For those of you that have not seen them all. Here are all the pictures of my year. I looked at them and thought to myself......"Holy Sh1t". Pardon the Canadian there. A typical year for me is a deer and maybe a squirrel or 2. This year has really been a blessing and I am glad to have shared it with all of you.

Thanks
Joe

Frogman

Wow!  You ARE having a great year.   :congrats: 

I hope it continues for you.   :yoyo:

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Silencer

great pics, congrats on the great year  :congrats: 

FinsnFur

Ah man I hope Gardner or or Primos or somebody dont see this thread  :rolleye:

:laf: kiddin.
Nice little harvest you've had there. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

Dang Joe, I want one of those hogs.
Good job! :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bob D

Those are great pictures and congrats on a good year so far. I hope it continues for you. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your pics later this year.

coyote101

Way to go Joe!  :highclap: :highclap: I hope the rest of the year goes as good as the first part has.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Bopeye

Yep.........you're spoiled......... :eyebrownod:

I guarantee you deserve it. You've put the time and effort in........congratulations buddy...... :highclap: :congrats:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

CCP

Congratulations :highclap: :highclap: Joe like bopeye said you deffently earned it. Keep up the good work and hope hope your second year is even better. :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

vvarmitr

Ya know I pick on ya a bit, but I'm really happy for you & the great hunting you had!  :wink:

bootmud

Wow,  looks like a great start.  I'd like to whack one of them hogs someday. :yoyo:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

DirtyDog

I have been blessed with some great freinds. The hogs were taken in Florida at a freind of a frends, the bobcat was taken with yotehntr at the LBL this year, the 2 coyotes were taken during a contest with my good freinds RPince and another, the first bird was taken with the same freind from Florida (he owns some property in TN), and the last bird was taken with a new freind from my forum. I hope that one day I can share some hunts with more of you, as these hunts and others, I will remember forever.

Carolina Coyote

Good Job Dirty Dog, Like some of the others said you worked for it and deserve every ounce, you sure can't have any luck sitting on the couch and may the Good Lord keep blessing you.  :congrats: cc

iahntr

Very nice Joe !!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Congratulations !  :highclap: :congrats:
Some great memories for ya.
Scott