• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Speedy!

Started by nastygunz, May 04, 2021, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Sure loves his peanuts!

MI VHNTR

It looks like he has been well fed. It's great to see kids outside with nature instead of being glued to cell phones.
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

That's pretty cool. That reminds me of when I went to Colorado. The Chipmunks would eat sunflower seeds out of your hands. I've always wondered what it took for a wild animals to be that comfortable around the human. How long does it take?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Back when he was a young lad Speedy fell out of his nest and the kids raised him up to young squirrel hood.   Right now he's a young squirrel but I suspect at some point he will probably make his way back to the wild when he gets older.  My brothers wife feeds the chipmunks and squirrels out of her hand at their house they particularly love peanuts.

FinsnFur

Pretty cool stuff right there

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

You get too attached to Speedy and it will be difficult to eat him â€" just like this pig.

A man is driving down a deserted country road when he has a blowout. Not having a spare, he finally finds a house and asks the lady if he can use her phone to call for a tow-truck. As she opens the door for him to come in, a three-legged pig runs out.

He asks, "Why does that pig only have three legs?"

She says that they had a fire, and the pig woke everybody up and then went back and brought the dog out.

He said, "But why does the pig only have three legs?"

She said well another time my son was playing on the ice and it broke, and he fell in and the pig ran to the barn and got a rope and saved him.

Again, he asked, "Why does the pig only have three legs?"

She said, “After all the pig did for us, it didn't seem right to eat him all at once.”

JohnP

Quote from: Hawks Feather on May 05, 2021, 08:38:51 AM
She said, “After all the pig did for us, it didn't seem right to eat him all at once.”
Seems about right.

We had a hummingbird that would come to the kitchen window when the feeder was empty and would also eat from it while I carried it out.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs