• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

ACCESS DENIED!!!!

Started by 5 SHOTS, November 07, 2009, 03:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

I can't even see the calls.  :sad2: How am I ever going to get good at calling now. :sad3: I tried everything and it said ACCESS DENIED. I feel so unworthy now. :sad:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

5 SHOTS

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Bills Custom Calls

Thats cause you ain't a field staffer,or office staff or any other staff  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

alscalls

Hes such a p#$ck about it....even he himself cant get in..... :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Todd Rahm

:roflmao: Uh..................would ya believe me if I told ya PM banned me from my own site for not agreeing with myself?  :innocentwhistle: :laugh2:

Actually, Jim was working on a site for me and I kinda stalled it, and as a motivator for me to get off my arse and do something, he linked the site and banner together so you folks would give me a hard time.  :eyebrow:

Well, its slowly working.........................I'm at least set up for pics I just need to get on it and get back with Jim on what he thinks we should do?

But since you guys brought it up. Anything you would like see as far as the way its done or set up?

AND if your an FNF'er or a relative to an FNF'er, or heck a friend, mail man, trash man etc....of an FNF'er...............YOUR ON MY STAFF.  :biggrin:

5 SHOTS

Quote from: Todd Rahm on November 07, 2009, 09:15:12 PM

AND if your an FNF'er or a relative to an FNF'er, or heck a friend, mail man, trash man etc....of an FNF'er...............YOUR ON MY STAFF.  :biggrin:

:bowingsmilie: OH THANK YOU!!!! Now maybe I can get a coyote today.  :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :biggrin:

T -8  :biggrin:

Todd Rahm

QuoteNow maybe I can get a coyote today.

Just so happens, I happen to know the Predator Calling God (not the self proclaimed one), whom also just happens to collect predator calls.  :innocentwhistle: And by chance I have one he has been eyeing for a while. So I'll see what I can do for ya Art.  :biggrin:

5 SHOTS