• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

New Color ORION Laminate Calls!

Started by Orion, April 07, 2010, 06:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

New colors, same great ORION Call with the 1/2 inch tone board and step drilled/thin wall design.  Clear crisp sounds with a wide range of pitch with no breaks, fawn bleat/raspy jack, going clear up to the baby cottontail and puppy wine.  You can even throw in a few female howls when required.  I will make a matching Closed reed call if you would like a open/closed set.
I took the pictures before I put the ORION decal on most of these but rest assured that it will be on the calls when shipped.
Calls are $15 each, includes shipping..USPS.

New Colorwood

#1-Red/White/Blue  #2-Blue/Grey  #3-Natural w/Black laminate glue  #4-Grey/Grey/Brn/Rosewood  #5-Yellow Black 
#6-Grey/Brn/Rosewood

Step drill/thinwall design...

#1-Brown  #2-Charcoal Silverwood  #3-Orange Camo  #4-Heritage Walnut  #5-Red/Blk  #6-Green/Brn/Grey
(Charcoal silverwood and Heritage walnut are dymondwood)

Step drill/thinwall design...

ORION Long Sleeve Shirts still available in Med, Lrg and XLrg. 
Shirts are high quality 100% Cotton with the ORION Logo on the left chest and "ORION Calls" down the left sleeve.  Shirts are "sand" color and come in Med, Lrg, XLrg.  When I sell a few more I will be placing another order so if you are looking for a 2XL let me know.  I have several on backorder now.  The shirts are available for $24 each - shirt and a laminte call still $36.  All prices include shipping, USPS.

Thanks,
Doug
ORION Calls
Calls for the Hunter
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com