• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

FNF Links page

Started by FinsnFur, January 17, 2007, 02:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

In response to recent requests, I have added a links page to the forums...and a corresponding button in the forum menu -->

I would just as soon steer clear of filling the page with banners and images. Since we have a page for sponsors, sort of speak, with links and images to those who are running banners here.
And.....we have the Outdoor Directory on the Fins and Fur main page where anyone (sport related) can add their own link.

This page will be in a list format.

With that said...I don't have a preference as to who can and who can't have a link on our new links page. My only stipulations are, the link request must come from you guys, meaning non members e-mailing me asking to be on the links page will simply be deleted. That's what the FNF Directory is for.
That, and the site you would like listed, must be Hunting, Fishing, or Trapping related.

I'm not even asking for a courtesy link (return link)..... but it would be nice  :shrug:

Any links you'd like listed, friends sites, other forums you visit, product sites...whatever, post them in this thread with a link so I can retrieve a page title etc.  :biggrin:

And before anyone asks...no I am not putting a link to .............them  :innocentwhistle:  :nono:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com