• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Blue Max

Started by LORDDAL, February 21, 2010, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

Had to get my Mother In Law a new puppy the other week so I found her this little guy part blue heeler and part sneaky neighbors dog he is a sneaky little rat and he absolutely hates the mother in laws POS Boyfriends already bit him for not getting out of his chair I love this Dog
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Quote from: LORDDAL on February 21, 2010, 11:45:08 PM
he absolutely hates the mother in laws POS Boyfriends already bit him for not getting out of his chair I love this Dog

That is a good dog and either he learns (from you) quickly or he thinks like you.  Either way, good dog.

Jerry

LORDDAL

Yeah he learns fast and thinks like me and he is just crazy about me and crystal Logan has yet to get a chance to see him face to face but grandma promises when the weathers better she will bring him down to play with Logan did I mention I Love this Dog  :biggrin:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

iahntr

Scott

FinsnFur

Cute lil sucker.
Dont look like he's going to get very big. He's got tiny feet.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com