• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

%$&)@%

Started by pitw, July 08, 2010, 07:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vayotehowler

if i hadn read the story wouldve gueesed you are really good caller and gonna fill the truck and get really thirsty hunting in the summer

vvarmitr

What er ya gonna do for work now?  :wo:

You surely fired the moron that didn't set the emergency brake before getting outta the truck like you fired the others that made screw-ups.  :sarcas3:

Right?  :innocentwhistle:

pitw

Quote from: vvarmitr on July 13, 2010, 08:18:02 AM
What er ya gonna do for work now?  :wo:

You surely fired the moron that didn't set the emergency brake before getting outta the truck like you fired the others that made screw-ups.  :sarcas3:

Right?  :innocentwhistle:

The work got caught up on Sunday at 12 noon :biggrin: :biggrin:.  I was supposed to be taking the houseboat Sunday night but when I emailed these same pics and explained the situation to the charter company they allowed me to back it off a week[without penalty :whew:]. 
   As for the moron, he tried pulling the quit and run thingy but I drug his sorry tail back and made him man up and get the carnage cleaned up and the parts ordered[he'll be paying for them out of his own pocket :wink:].  I kicked his {animal that slagmaker must have helping him prospect} so much it looks and feels like chopped liver :innocentwhistle:
   He was a bit of a dink on the last job which was spraying the three pipe/truck yards for the cavalry as he made sure to cover all the windows of the guys who stood and clapped with spray droplets that are a real [female coyote] to get off as he was using Attrex which comes out like a white powder with stickiness that 3M would be proud of :eyebrow:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

Well, I'm glad to see you didn't let him off the hook easy by firing him. :wink:
:laf: