• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Wranglers Diner

Started by kyfuzzyface, November 25, 2010, 05:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyfuzzyface

Does anyone know if Wranglers Diner will be open this year
Fuzzy

weedwalker

Jimmie's gonna check on it in the next week or two.

pitw

Quote from: weedwalker on November 25, 2010, 05:41:11 PM

Maybe Ed, but kyfuzzyface probably wants to know :shrug:

:laf: :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: pitw on November 25, 2010, 05:57:25 PM
Quote from: weedwalker on November 25, 2010, 05:41:11 PM

Maybe Ed, but kyfuzzyface probably wants to know :shrug:

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:

:laf: :laf:
Fuzzy

Jimmie in Ky

Barry

Kiss my grits  :biggrin:

More than likely she will be open for us again this year. I will be going up there soon, just not sure which day just yet
Jimmie

Bopeye

Well hop to it Jimmie. I can't spend every meal at that little all you can eat buffet in Dover.  :innocentwhistle: :wink:

Excellent food. Love their food. Two reasons I go to LBL is tallking with ya'll and eating at the Catfish all you can eat place.  :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

I was at LBL today and checked at Wranglers about the diner opening in February for us.  The lady that runs the joint said "things were changing" at LBL and she did not know if she would be open or not.   

I guess we will have to wait till closer to February and check again. 

Jimmie in Ky

In other words there may be some shift in power up there that wants things done diferently. Would explain hte change in reservations system again.

I would have liked to join you today Semp.  Jimmie

Bopeye

I bet ya two Twinkies that Obama has something to do with it.  ;yes;
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on December 03, 2010, 09:14:42 PM
In other words there may be some shift in power up there that wants things done diferently. Would explain hte change in reservations system again.

I would have liked to join you today Semp.  Jimmie

Hey Jimmie

I saw your post about the coyote problem at home and that you wouldn't be going to LBL any time soon.  So I didn't call when I went down there.   

I still got your turkey wings.  I'll be going back again before February.

Wranglers was booked solid with squirrel hunters and their dogs Thursday and Friday. 

Jimmie in Ky

They hold an anual competition for squirrel hunters there first week , or weekend, in december each year. Something similar to what we do. Mostly for bragging rights. They fill the campground most years. They are what moves the coyotes around so much at this time. Especially if its dry enough for them to drive everywhere. One year I couldn't go anywhere withoout seeing mule and horse tracks. Even way back up in hte hollows. Temps this next week will tone them down some  :eyebrownod:

Big question is , what in hte hell are we going to do with fifty people , if we don't have hte resteraunt? This winter is starting out ot be a doozy. Jimmie

pitw

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on December 04, 2010, 01:23:58 PM

Big question is , what in hte hell are we going to do with fifty people , if we don't have hte resteraunt?

You could try cooking Jimmie :shrug:.  Seems to me Reggie had enough food for about a thousand and slag didn't kill anyone[or thing for that matter].  Pat would make biscuits in his oven thingy ;yes;.  I'd say it would be an advantage for some of you in the contest :alscalls: :alscalls:.

msmith

QuoteYou could try cooking Jimmie

Nah...he's too tough and stringy and there ain't much meat on them bones.  :readthis:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

pitw

Quote from: msmith on December 04, 2010, 10:00:40 PM
QuoteYou could try cooking Jimmie

Nah...he's too tough and stringy and there ain't much meat on them bones.  :readthis:

:laugh2: :laugh2:  That hurt and the wife now says I may never go again now :pout:.